US Nostalgia [A] - Apollo II 4.3.4

Veteran
Nostalgia
PvE/PvP Level 70 Twink Guild
First I'd like to start off by thanking you for taking the time to read this. Twinking is something special and fun that many in other communities look down upon as a "waste of time".

<Nostalgia> is an Alliance oriented level 70 twink guild focusing on making the best of the TBC content of the server Apollo II 4.3.4.

Our members consist of, as of July 5th, 2020. 1 tank, 2 healers, and 9 DPS. We're currently looking to fill some of the slots for our upcoming 25M SWP / BT / GL raids that we'll be doing soon. If you look at the numbers and believe there may not be a slot open for you.. Think again, we're always using floaters from outside the guild to raid. However we're currently trying to move everything to a more "guild only" style.

The guild has experienced and, what we would call "professional", twink creators in it that are always on discord willing to help players level and gear in the fastest and best way possible. Tailoring custom made guides for each players individual needs and necessity's.

Rules
  • No begging
  • English Only
  • No griefing
  • Spamming
  • Hacking / bots / 3rd party programs
The rest of our rules are posted in our Guild Information, as well as the discord servers "Rules" channel.

Anyone who is interested in joining us in our adventures, or anyone who is interested in learning more about us. Feel free to personally message me on my discord (which I will leave below).

Discord: Karma#7029

I look forward to meeting anyone who is interested in taking me up on this offer. We're glad to have the opportunity to be able to give players the experience of twinking on this server.

Users who are viewing this thread