Normal Mode Nexus Drops

Hijacker795

Hey,

Just wanted to see if it is possible for epics to drop from "The Nexus" Normal mode Wraith dungeon. I have seen some comments on wowhead saying that this is the case but it is wowhead and these comments were made almost 10 years ago. Wanted to see if anyone has seen a epic drop here or any info about it.

On retail? None of value that I know of. I think the last boss on heroic Wotlk dungeons used to drop an epic piece, not sure if they still do...but it doesn't matter since you can't enter heroic dungeons while in chromie time. If you're talking about boe epics that have a very small chance to drop to drop from any wotlk content then those have a much lower ilvl than other options.

On retail? None of value that I know of. I think the last boss on heroic Wotlk dungeons used to drop an epic piece, not sure if they still do...but it doesn't matter since you can't enter heroic dungeons while in chromie time. If you're talking about boe epics that have a very small chance to drop to drop from any wotlk content then those have a much lower ilvl than other options.

I have never seen an epic drop in The Nexus.

Thanks for the insight! Have a project in mind just needed a little more confirmation first. And yes retail.

Users who are viewing this thread