US Non-scaled Imbued Disciple's Items

My level 5 Horde priest is currently trying to farm:

https://www.wowhead.com/item=68748/imbued-disciples-cloak
https://www.wowhead.com/item=68749/imbued-disciples-bracers
https://www.wowhead.com/item=68747/imbued-disciples-sash

However I keep getting BoEs scaled up to requirement of level 7 with item level 10, or requirement of level 10 with item level 13. Does anyone know which mobs drop unscaled gear at such low levels?

Thanks in advance.

Did you try farming on a level 3 toon?

Did you try farming on a level 3 toon?
hes ftp so he wouldnt be able to mail
[doublepost=1536670968,1536670875][/doublepost]anyhow, if you really cant find any mobs @Fat Al you could always do what veech said on a new character and then once you got items you were happy with lvl up to 5

hes ftp so he wouldnt be able to mail
[doublepost=1536670968,1536670875][/doublepost]anyhow, if you really cant find any mobs @Fat Al you could always do what veech said on a new character and then once you got items you were happy with lvl up to 5

Don't think I can unlock XP as Starter Edition. Once locked, i think I am stuck there. Plus: some rares in the Northern Barrens were dropping un-scaled equipment, that may be the place to farm for it. Going to give it a shot.

Last edited:
Don't think I can unlock XP as Starter Edition. Once locked, i think I am stuck there. Plus: some rares in the Northern Barrens were dropping un-scaled equipment, that may be the place to farm for it. Going to give it a shot.
I meant you'd have to make a new char

I meant you'd have to make a new char

You mean make a level 3 just for research purposes? I would feel like getting the short end of the RNG stick if I actually got the non-scaled level 5 equipment I'm after on a level 3 character.

UPDATE: It seems Northern Barrens has 2 rares spawning close to one another that both drop non-scaled loot:
7PqRdVP.jpg

FLWGoPk.jpg

After more farming all have been 6/11 and 7/12. Haven't got a 5/10 yet.

I have maybe bad news for ya..
Everything what i found from one elite in elvin start scaled from L7.. And i farm this npc from level two and three ...

You mean make a level 3 just for research purposes? I would feel like getting the short end of the RNG stick if I actually got the non-scaled level 5 equipment I'm after on a level 3 character.

UPDATE: It seems Northern Barrens has 2 rares spawning close to one another that both drop non-scaled loot:
7PqRdVP.jpg

FLWGoPk.jpg

After more farming all have been 6/11 and 7/12. Haven't got a 5/10 yet.
I mean like, if veech's lvl 3 theory is right and it does drop lvl 5 gear one thing a f2p could do is lock their xp at lvl 3, farm mobs until they're happy with the boes they've got, unlock xp, go up to lvl 5 and relock xp

lvl 3 grind boes > lvl to 5 > equip boes

I mean like, if veech's lvl 3 theory is right and it does drop lvl 5 gear one thing a f2p could do is lock their xp at lvl 3, farm mobs until they're happy with the boes they've got, unlock xp, go up to lvl 5 and relock xp

lvl 3 grind boes > lvl to 5 > equip boes

I think that starters cannot unlock XP without gm help.

I have maybe bad news for ya..
Everything what i found from one elite in elvin start scaled from L7.. And i farm this npc from level two and three ...

I am looking for Non-Scaled though. The oldschool ones with 5 levels difference between requirement and item level. 5/10 was the lowest possible green BoE you could loot before 7.3.5 introduced item level scaling. I have all of them bookmarked from WoWHead; if anyone needs any help fitting their 5s with some item level 10 BoE goodness.

Users who are viewing this thread