Nocontest 29 MM Hunter

Sexy gear 11/10 i would get gnomergan ring.that's only thing I'll change out

No luck on the drop yet :(

probs get minor speed on boots considering you got that cloak enchant with no 10% speed, you basically have no speed here

Blurred Speed gives me some movement speed, I'm sitting at 110% without Cheetah, not to shabby?

Gloom, gnomer rings, greater assault to bracers (unless something's changed? Last time I played agi was +4 and power was +5), the lvl 18 sentines medallion (scales to 9/3 instead of 8/5 like ur neck iirc), and I would probably use flintlockes woodchucker instead of xray scope if possible. Other than that, looking really good, 9/10 :)

Here's mine btw which I haven't updated after latest patch D:
Mesikämmën @ Draenor - Community - World of Warcraft

Gloom, gnomer rings, greater assault to bracers (unless something's changed? Last time I played agi was +4 and power was +5), the lvl 18 sentines medallion (scales to 9/3 instead of 8/5 like ur neck iirc), and I would probably use flintlockes woodchucker instead of xray scope if possible. Other than that, looking really good, 9/10 :)

Here's mine btw which I haven't updated after latest patch D:
Mesikämmën @ Draenor - Community - World of Warcraft

Working on Gloom and a Gnomer Ring. I didnt know about the lvl 18 sentinels medallion scaling like that, thanks for the info. I have Flintlockes on a gun, i prefer the X-Ray for the xtra damage, when it procs i have 404ap, 406ap if i switch to what you recommend here. Thanks for the tips.

Working on Gloom and a Gnomer Ring. I didnt know about the lvl 18 sentinels medallion scaling like that, thanks for the info. I have Flintlockes on a gun, i prefer the X-Ray for the xtra damage, when it procs i have 404ap, 406ap if i switch to what you recommend here. Thanks for the tips.

I normally use the heirloom neck, but that's a matter of preference.
Neat char whatsoever. 9/10 until you get the gnomer ring.
Here's my hunt: Survivah @ Stormscale - Community - World of Warcraft

Users who are viewing this thread