Nobles monocle head enchant

i remember Ruby Shades - Item - TBC Classic (wowhead.com) also never bind item could be done with librams and not soulbind. used to mail them to new leveling alts as needed, was like pre-heirloom gear.

i know on greens and higher (BOEs) the TBC head enchants would souldbind those items. people would use the armor hack to get them to low level players. the procedure was nerfed in the great twink nerf of WOTLK along with level requirements for the enchants to work which left no one GF'd

the shades and monocle have no armor, not sure they would bind. never tried TBC head enchants.

Last edited:
Care to elaborate? :D
Enchant say Green Tinted Goggles on your main. Then go kill yourself and take ress sickness repeatedly to make all the items in your bag lose durability. When the goggles in your bag hit 0 durability they would become tradeable again. Mail them to your twink and then go to repair.

Last edited:
after your twink repairs the item, the enchant may not show, you have to log out and log back in. it should reappear.

Enchant say Green Tinted Googles on your main. Then go kill yourself and take ress sickness repeatedly to make all the items in your bag lose durability. When the googles in your bag hit 0 durability they would become tradeable again. Mail them to your twink and then go to repair.
Oh did not know about that one!
I remember doing it with guild bank.
Enchanted nobles monocle on a main and as soon as it was enchanted I deposited it to guild bank and took it out on my lvl 1.

Oh did not know about that one!
I remember doing it with guild bank.
Enchanted nobles monocle on a main and as soon as it was enchanted I deposited it to guild bank and took it out on my lvl 1.
I tried this and it didnt work for me.
Would the durability thing work for any item with durability? Like say... Expert Goldminer's Helmet?

Edit: I tried this on a random white head piece with durability (Azure Silk Hood)
Res sickness til it broke.. still soulbound. Relogged.. still soulbound.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread