No xp off anymore?

Charicore

Grandfathered
Just curious, anyone unable to turn off xp at any level? i have tried a few different toons and the person in org doesnt work anymore

Looks like anyone toon thats 50 and above doesnt work at least for some reason, tried a 49 works, tried a 50 doesnt and 51 and up doesnt

I think it was intentional, but quite a while ago. May have been reverted and just a bug now, but not sure on that.

after i loaded patch today several of my players that were XP off had their XP on, i did not go to try turn it back off becuase my focus was on invasion event, i did see players at random asking about being able to turn XP off in trade

I found out on a 50 toon that had xp off that legion content has the legacy buff and raids and dungeons provide some really good gear

I found out on a 50 toon that had xp off that legion content has the legacy buff and raids and dungeons provide some really good gear

from what i saw today running mythic raids was that the ilvl is great except for set pieces which made no sense since they dont work anymore lol.

A gm said that they know level 50 characters cant lock, and that the issue WILL resolve when DF is fully released, and that they have no other current work around to fix it before

no mention of toons 51-69 in that gm reply, it was a 50 asking for their xp to be locked

maybe they finally enabled the line there in the middle, from 2020. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/23529209/shadowlands-content-update-notes
xpkf.png

View attachment 22131

Means you might not be able to lock xp at 60

Edit: it’s fixed, for 50-59
This is the problem. My lv 60 can’t have the xp debuff on which means no more low lv bgs… one of my friends has two lv 60’s with their xp off currently still having the debuff ( left it outside of org or sw ) is there a way to get the xp debuff as a lv 50-59? Or do you have to have a lv 60?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does this mean that debuff “mechanic” is inadvertently fixed?

or will be?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread