EU+US No Templates!

101Warriors

Veteran
This is awesome, my 101 protection warrior is near invincible, even with the squish. It takes the whole team to take me down and that is with lag, i do half health to quarter health with one hit. My secondary stats are pretty bad, but because of that i have been stacking strength in prismatic slots along with WoD gear for other stuff like trinkets and its been pretty good. The prideful weapons at least on tanks gives me a 23% damage increase.it seems without templates, twinks are back! At least for now...

One question I may ask is, how are other people faring? Is there any gear i should look out for that would be significantly useful?

ill do some bgs on my 101 later to see

maybe 101s are bg twinks now?

One thing I forgot to note is i believe enchants make a significant difference, especially if your going for gear with prismatic sockets. From what it looks like to me, SoO gear is the one to go for because its the highest ilvl gear with a bunch of sockets. But im not sure, needs a bit of testing to figure out.

the lowset level pvp gear grom ashran vendors gives the highest ilvl in pvp. not sure if stats are adjusted in bg’s with actual pvp/ crate gear. no templates but everyone gets temporarily boosted to 109 in this bracket. are 100’s in with us now? only had a short time to play but i think everything is going to be fine

edit: primal combatant warlords season 1 increases ilevel to 191 in pvp(instanced)
stats and ilevel on gear go up, but give actual stats of pre buffed item( the 136 actual stats)
bugged?
still having fun! have never witnessed my six feather fan proc in a bg until this day.

Last edited:
From what I've tested and seen, while the tooltip states that the ilvl goes up and you get the stats from the pvp set, the stats don't appear to actually increase and it seems you get the base stats. Pretty sure it was like this in Legion, must of bugged out somewhere in the expansions.

Quick question, are legendary items supposed to be disabled in bgs?

Users who are viewing this thread