No Procs, Skullflame. Bloodrazor? Hammer o.t. NWind?

Infomerc

Legend
Hi, all. Read the recent post in Cirise's thread: 48 Skullflame doesn't proc.

What about 48 Bloodrazor or HotNW?
[doublepost=1547330786,1547279045][/doublepost]ATM, I only have Recount, but I've heard it doesn't always record procs properly. Seems like there was another add-on that does better, but don't recall what that was.

I have grandfathered versions of both weapons, but I don't think you actually want either one. Bloodrazor ticks for like 2 damage, and the frostbolt from the Hammer doesnt hit much harder. There are better weapons, in all aspects.

I have grandfathered versions of both weapons, but I don't think you actually want either one. Bloodrazor ticks for like 2 damage, and the frostbolt from the Hammer doesnt hit much harder. There are better weapons, in all aspects.
Thanks for the replies. 1) I was interested in the proc rates, and the side effects of both weapons as their main possible benefits...The dot vs pesky rogues and druids, and the slow vs whoever.
2) These are ilvl 58 versions of both weapons, so that Bloodrazor DPS is 8.5, not 7.3. The HotNW is 8.5 vs 8.1 The green stat sticks never break 8.

I've also seen 48/58 rlvl/ilvl Dazzling Longsword. I know it doesn't proc in the lower levels. How bout this bracket?

So, what are the better weapons? I see poppabear using Ironfoe.

On my rogue I swap to double HotNW vs casters and that's all. It proc's very often and usually has the enemy on slow always keeping their trinket on CD. However that is all it has to offer, put a macro in to weapon swap when you move to a caster and it will help a lot. IMO.

I have hammer on my rogue and claiming its proc rate is high is a lie. You cant count on it to proc during a duel with another player. If outlaw just.. pistol shot. No need for slow.

Users who are viewing this thread