No more Mark of Honor?

Verum

twitch.tv/dVerum
As you can see on this picture I did not get any Mark of Honor from my BG-create.
X4oULDr.jpg

This is on my level 19, let me know if you don't get it on any other level!

I theorize that it might be for locked xp only (that you don't get any more mark of honor).

Me neither from any bg. I am lvl 20. Right now without gametime. I haven't got the xp blocked. So... ¿bug for all?

Well, technically, your xp is locked. I they saw a problem when people where making twinks and sending stuff over to their main. Specially when they all did priests which followed in an destroyed bracket for people leveling. Blizzard cant be asked to fix the real problem, like ilvl gear and op priests, they rather just remove Mark of Honor for people with locked xp.

Please don't take this as a "Burg knows," but I wonder if maybe they made it so only level 110s can get it? I'm not 100% sure what all lower levels could buy with it and with it being BoA it would be way to easy to level at endgame.

I obtained one on my lvl 19 warrior from a random BG yesterday afternoon. It seems we only get a chance at them from crates.

farnk got one mark in 23 boxes ;o

Users who are viewing this thread