No Longer Allowed :: Private Servers / Account Sales

Myrm

Legend
Hello everyone.

In an effort to further legitimize TI, the staff and I have reached a consensus about the removal of Private Servers and Account Sales from this website. To further show my push for this change, I have removed all backlinks to my own website (in the footer and my signature).

I hope that Blizzard will now take a more serious look at our community and it will not deter future members from joining.

I do not want this website to operate in the grey area anymore.

I do apologize to those that use the Account Sales and Private Servers sections. I hope that you can find somewhere else to auction off your wares and expand your Private Server community.

- Shane

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: No Longer Allowed :: Private Servers / Account Sales / Auction House

Even though I understand the reasoning for the change this really sucks.

Account Sales and Private Servers I can understand, but why Auction House?

Most people including myself just used it to sell or buy ingame items for ingame gold.

Maybe keep AH but limit it to legitimate in-game trades only, like gold for in-game items.

So when is this gonna take effect?

i can see why youd wanna try and legitimize twinkinfo now but im pretty sure most people only look at twinkinfo to catch up on drama and buy/sell stuff etc

now the floodgates are open for blizzard to bestow their continued nothing upon us

amazing

Yeah this is flat out pretty BS. The Account Sales I get, and even the Private Server section (damn shame though), but ALL of the Auction House? Pretty ridiculous, it was very useful for a lot of people.

Does that mean you can get banned while selling your account in 20-29 thread? if so im fucked

well this was quite unexpected, mind if you give us a deadline time so people can buy/trade what they want quickly as a last chance
or just make AH a legal trade place like only gold allowed :D

Account sales, yeah.
Private servers, sure, why not.
AH? The hell are you doing...

Does that mean you can get banned while selling your account in 20-29 thread? if so im fucked

Account sales on this website will result in a ban, yes, if the post was made starting tomorrow. If you have a thread for an account sale in a bracket, I would recommend you report it to be deleted or closed.

Changes are bad, and so is this.

>Inb4 slang words for EUR and USD @Ah section.

What happened to TI...

Users who are viewing this thread