No Drops From Atal'Dazar?

ghank

OG
I ran Atal'Dazar solo twice on my 110 DH and didn't get a single drop from a boss other than gold. I am trying to farm the Mantle of Fastidious Machinations. On wowhead it shows it as a 120 item, but I see this DH with it > https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/illidan/Evodh

Am I just unlucky, or am I doing something wrong? I'd think I'd get at least one drop from the 4 bosses since I did it two times.

It was pretty easy to kill the bosses. I sped through as far as I could get, stealth to drop ago kill a few ads, then the boss, and repeat. Now that I have my legendary helm, I may try it as Havoc since it could be quicker, but I bet I'll die too easy.

You won’t die as havoc.. you can pull eye beam damage consistently at over 30k dps a second with 60% leech nearly so it’s easy clap unless you get interrupted

Nevermind, just took me 4 runs and it dropped. Dang, I go from 32% haste to 132% after Eye Beam.

Yeah it took 5 runs for my DH to get it, just luck of the draw sometimes.
I also 2nd the motion to try Havoc with eye beam legiondary, its a beast what that build with right gear can do.

Users who are viewing this thread