<No Ding> 19 Twink Classic - NA Horde (Kurinnaxx)

Outriderwsg

Veteran
<No Ding> 19's Twink NA Horde Realm = Kurinnaxx!

About:

<No Ding> is the first 19 Twink Guild on the Classic Kurinnaxx Realm. Formerly known as <Seven Deadly Smiles> from 2006-2009 on Nazgrel Horde, <No Ding> is a guild established by two cousins (Chief and Purp) who twinked back in Vanilla. As 10 years went by my cousin and I grew up, had kids, have careers, and lost touch a bit. With the relaunch of Vanilla we both reconnected and the first thing on our minds were 19 twinks! I have met his former retail friends who he gamed with from 2009-present and now we are all one big family on (Kurinnaxx).

What we're looking for:

We are looking for players who enjoy the 19 twink bracket, who will give positive vibes only, and be an addition to our family. No racism, sexism, or disrespect to other members will be tolerated. We all roast each other and bust each other’s chops but in a loving way!

Timeline:

As we anticipate the release of WSG in Phase Three we are currently leveling mains, sniping BOE gear from AH, doing dungeon runs for BOPs, leveling professions, helping guildies with Talbar Mantle and other chain quests etc.

Guild Events:

· 10 Gold Guild Lotto every week once WSG launches.

· King of the Heal Duel Tournaments outside of Org.

· Rumsey Rum and consumables on deck!

· STV Fishing Tourneys

· AGM Farming

· Furbolg Medicine Pouch Farming

· Discord- chiefstacks#3942

· BattlenetID – chiefstacks#1224

· Our Twink Guild Discord is currently under construction but you can find our family on our main’s discord here for now: https://discord.gg/g4Pkt8 (ask for Chief)

Users who are viewing this thread