No AV pops?

Sotalukko

Legend
EU Eartshaker alliance - and no AV pop after the joyoys journeys XP buff ended (wotlk prepatch).

I'm XP locked and level 60 - anyone else having this problem? Or is the bracket just dead?
Are the realms interconnected nowdays, or could transferring to another realm fix this?

i do get WSG and AB pops, but they are 60-69 bracket.

but AV still pops on NA, about 15 to 20 min queues.
This is sick to know. I dunno if I have anything left in the tank for gearing a 60 though even though the nostalgia ping is through the roof for the idea of it lol

This is sick to know. I dunno if I have anything left in the tank for gearing a 60 though even though the nostalgia ping is through the roof for the idea of it lol
You can invest maybe 1 day of running Bgs on a new 60 and get full GM/HW gear and weapons and be on par vs Naxx geared 60 twinks. Obviously youll be less bursty/glass cannon but your high stamina will give you a really solid gear setup. Fill in remaining pieces with TBC BoEs and youre good to go.

Damn, I have a fully geared double might of menethil warrior collecting dust right now. The rat race to 80 is sucking all my free time(if I can even get through the queue)

Users who are viewing this thread