• Thread starter Sk8erBoiCyaLa8erBoi
  • Start date

Sk8erBoiCyaLa8erBoi

paid someone 2k for this belt enchant but then found out i cant even use it >.<
#struggleisreal #stilllearning #best29twink
already have the 3 bfa belt enchant guess ill stick with those for now

92a7b18dff1f45718641836ac46e271b-png.jpg

It still works for the people who have GFed northern engineering
You must of thought you could've used it by seeing someone else do it - they most likely got northrend engineering before it got patched

It still works for the people who have GFed northern engineering
You must of thought you could've used it by seeing someone else do it - they most likely got northrend engineering before it got patched

Pretty sure boost belt has been northrend only for a while now/always was. Now that I'm thinking about it I'm certain it was always northrend only to use.

Rip.

Summited a trinket to see if I can get northern engineering so I can use it
#wishmeluck

Bright side, flexweave underlay works now. It used to require outland engineering, but i guess they swapped it to northrend engy finally since that's where you learn it. So my rogue is happy, now no more decision on utility of parachute cloak, or my feathered cloak huzzah

Bright side, flexweave underlay works now. It used to require outland engineering, but i guess they swapped it to northrend engy finally since that's where you learn it. So my rogue is happy, now no more decision on utility of parachute cloak, or my feathered cloak huzzah
THIS!!!
slow fall is vital. glad it got changed

All the northend belt enchants were nerfed to require northrend engineering back when everyone was abusing the belt trade glitch. Its been a while now.

Its highly unlikely GMs can give you northrend engineering, as it has a level requirement. If you don't have the GFd northrend engineering, then you're out of luck for northrend enchants.

also tried putting a socket today but sadly cant gem it xd
845362acc6a95cfc361134b9abe9e295-png.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread