<Nineteen Dunk Squad> Alliance

Freestylex

Legend
Hey what's up we're a new 19 guild looking to possibly pickup some exceptional players for the tournament in august. We're currently starting to war game in order to get some practice in & get a feel for the bracket again since most of us have been out of 19s now since the BC era.

A little bit about us:

We're a group of friends that have played together across multiple brackets over the years. Together as a group we've successfully dominated the 70 bracket under the name <xxmd Nation> on Sargeras. By the end of cata we had ended off with a 65-0 rbg record, the highest arena teams, & had successfully ran two major arena tournaments. We took this same guild/team to end-game in season 12 & ended up playing at a high level for a while as a top 3 US rbg team. We've also participated over the years in the 19s (BC era), 29s, 39s, & 49s brackets respectively. We've decided to return to the game to play together for what quite possibly be the last time on wow. It's no secret that this game is dying & we figured this brackets hype around a big tournament would be a way to go out with a bang alongside friends we've made over the years.

We've proven over the years across both twink brackets & end-game we're able to compete at a high level & hope to do the same thing this summer leading up to & during the twink cup.

If you're interested in applying please respond with the follow format:

What experience if any do you have outside of the 19 bracket:

What classes do you feel you're able to play at a high-level on a consistent basis:

What do you bring to a team environment, are you vocal:

Are you willing to put in the time & effort with our team in order to develop team synergy & strategies:

Screenshot of your UI:

Last edited by a moderator:
What experience if any do you have outside of the 19 bracket: I've played ever since WotLK and have played consistently through every xpac, so a lot of experience there. I'm currently 6/7 mythic highmaul and 6/10 mythic BRF, I believe my higher end raiding experience separates me from most other players.

What classes do you feel you're able to play at a high-level on a consistent basis: Disc priest/resto druid/arms warrior

What do you bring to a team environment, are you vocal: My raid experience shows I work well with a team, I call out and add my opinions when the situation calls for it but I do not blurt them out constantly.

Are you willing to put in the time & effort with our team in order to develop team synergy & strategies: Yes, I'm used to having to put in a large chunk of hours.

Screenshot of your UI:View attachment 5539

Oxycontin @ Turalyon - Community - World of Warcraft
btag: bean31#1252

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_052815_011311.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_052815_011311.jpg
    448 KB · Views: 191
What experience if any do you have outside of the 19 bracket: Im a 2k Hunter/Paladin on Illidan [100's]

What classes do you feel you're able to play at a high-level on a consistent basis: Hunter

What do you bring to a team environment, are you vocal: Yes, im very vocal

Are you willing to put in the time & effort with our team in order to develop team synergy & strategies: Im willing to do whatever it takes to Progress and win.

Screenshot of your UI: Gyazo - 495fe6714253a5d1782c6089246d57d1.png

B-tag: Jarid#1197

Hello im applying for your Rsham/mw spot on your twink cup team(im not asking fro a 100% spot i want to prove my self to the team) I have been 19 twinking for a while now i was in Pure Intensity which was a dead twink guild with my freind and from there i started playing 19 twink wsg's and had a blast with healers(since i play 2300exp main) Healing has come natural to me and unfortunately the only thing i succeed at. As far as my 19 twink on BH alliance is BiS all the way to the shovel and i know my class really well (mouseover dispels and purges focus windshear focus purge) and im confident that i have the exp and needs for a good twink cup team. i also have a MW who is not BiS but i have not had a bg yet where i did not top healing charts. In conclusion i would love to hop in skype with one of the officers or bg team leaders to just explain who i am what my purpose is and why im so interested in the twink cup. If you have any questions feel free to add my btag Moist#1852 or skype maverick.orr.

Moists @ Bleeding Hollow - Community - World of Warcraft
Moistmists @ Bleeding Hollow - Community - World of Warcraft

Edit: here's a imgur cause i know everyone loves a good pic. Imgur (my ui and macros)

At this point I believe we're pretty much set on our "a-team" for the tournament.

However, anything is subject to change as always due to this event being 2 months out still. Also, rosters have spots for 13 players once signups come out from what i've seen. Due to this we'll definitely be taking on people as fillers. As of now our team has swapped to horde in order to play with what we feel are the superior racials. If you're on horde & feel you've got what it takes to play on our team feel free to message anyone on in JCM <jesus christ marie> & we'll probably give you a shot, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
What experience if any do you have outside of the 19 bracket: played in 19s for years, 29 a bit, raided at 80 and pvp'ed at 80

What classes do you feel you're able to play at a high-level on a consistent basis: Priest, hunter, warlock

What do you bring to a team environment, are you vocal: vocal, experience, thoughtful strategies etc

Are you willing to put in the time & effort with our team in order to develop team synergy & strategies: most certainly

Screenshot of your UI: Imgur

Users who are viewing this thread