Nexus 19 twink Server?

Your Mom

Legend
Is there a focus point of 19 twinks on any particular server? Wondering where is best to transfer to if and when..

Kinda itching to find a group that likes to duel..

It’s the only server I know of that has multiple competitive guilds both horde and alliance

Is there a focus point of 19 twinks on any particular server? Wondering where is best to transfer to if and when..

Kinda itching to find a group that likes to duel..

Mankrik for certain. I think there's at least 5 guilds with near wargame ready teams.

Might want to make sure you get your AGM and gear on your own server b4 xfering for obvious reasons : ) Maybe even bring over extra to sell.

Might want to make sure you get your AGM and gear on your own server b4 xfering for obvious reasons : ) Maybe even bring over extra to sell.

I was thinking that very same thing.. Cause I imagine I wont be making easy money on mis-valued items like I do here.. But Ive been through almost every guild here and most of them are dead as a mummified monkey in the desert.. Quality of play is critically low on this server too.. mostly just casuals who want to have it easy and dont play to the teams needs.

Lately Ive been playing healing on my 19 shaman due to lack there of... and Im considering investing in the full gamut of healing chants and other gear to make it more valuable... but on atiesh.. lack of consistent optimal play makes being a healer a huge liability..

Only so much time to play.. even if Im disabled and doing nothing else.

Mankrik is definitely the nexus server but the guilds there are highly competitive and it’s a pve server so you can transfer back to a pvp server so that’s another issue

maybe consider checking out another server that isn’t a nexus but has active twink guilds if you’re just looking for respectable players to play with. Look at the people on your teams that you like playing with and see if any of those guilds are interested in adding a shaman

Mankrik is definitely the nexus server but the guilds there are highly competitive and it’s a pve server so you can transfer back to a pvp server so that’s another issue

maybe consider checking out another server that isn’t a nexus but has active twink guilds if you’re just looking for respectable players to play with. Look at the people on your teams that you like playing with and see if any of those guilds are interested in adding a shaman

Very good advice..

I dont like to be a sweat. I prefer casual games where both sides have some traction but not hyper competitive.. I cant compete with nerve damage on that level.

Users who are viewing this thread