New YouTube Channel

Hey guys I have made a YouTube channel with a heavy Twink focus. Guides and (Almost) Daily BGs. Also got a zero to gold cap Twink edition that im already 10 episodes in on. Also do some rp and gold making stuff. If you guys are interested I'll leave a link below.

It's Called: It's Mike. You guys will get a kick out of the trailer. Its a good laugh if nothing else.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXUsBeGzHt8dc-V3WgA_qnA

subbed. videos seem interesting enough
I just have to power through the dab intro that shit hurts what little soul I have left

one pointer I have. the brightness of your game is like way high it burns my retinas. 50 is a normal nice brightness setting

also, this may very well be out of your control considering everyone runs on different hardware, but what recording software do you use? There may be some ways you can upgrade your video quality even if you don't have the best of hardware

I've had my pc since 2012, my last upgrade was like way back in like 2015, so I don't have the best of pcs but I found Streamlabs OBS to be the best and most noob friendly recording / streaming rig. They have a system where you can like let the app take all your hardware into consideration and set your settings to the best quality video you can produce without having the video be laggy and shit. Might be worth looking into for the sake of your video quality, as it helped me for sure.

The power dabbing is my 5 year olds idea. I will make the adjustments. Always looking to improve. Thanks for the feedback.

subbed. videos seem interesting enough
I just have to power through the dab intro that shit hurts what little soul I have left

one pointer I have. the brightness of your game is like way high it burns my retinas. 50 is a normal nice brightness setting

also, this may very well be out of your control considering everyone runs on different hardware, but what recording software do you use? There may be some ways you can upgrade your video quality even if you don't have the best of hardware

I've had my pc since 2012, my last upgrade was like way back in like 2015, so I don't have the best of pcs but I found Streamlabs OBS to be the best and most noob friendly recording / streaming rig. They have a system where you can like let the app take all your hardware into consideration and set your settings to the best quality video you can produce without having the video be laggy and shit. Might be worth looking into for the sake of your video quality, as it helped me for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread