US New Twink Guild Reccomendations

Riffon

Grandfathered
Hello there! I am a new member of this community but long time twink player. In the past year or so I have been talking to friends on my college campus and have gotten several people interested in playing on F2P accounts and making twinks. I have gotten about 23 or so people and now am looking to group all of us together on a singular realm and in one guild for horde and one for the alliance. Does anyone have a recommendation on which realm to set up base? And as the only one with a paid account, how should I go about bank rolling this venture so that I do not inadvertently waste resources. I will be willing to transfer one of my main characters to this realm so as to provide enchantments and gliders for the guild. Other than that, how should I disperse items like the gliders? Any recommendations are greatly appreciated and will go a long way towards getting a good group of people together in what looks to be a fun community.

Hello there! I am a new member of this community but long time twink player. In the past year or so I have been talking to friends on my college campus and have gotten several people interested in playing on F2P accounts and making twinks. I have gotten about 23 or so people and now am looking to group all of us together on a singular realm and in one guild for horde and one for the alliance. Does anyone have a recommendation on which realm to set up base? And as the only one with a paid account, how should I go about bank rolling this venture so that I do not inadvertently waste resources. I will be willing to transfer one of my main characters to this realm so as to provide enchantments and gliders for the guild. Other than that, how should I disperse items like the gliders? Any recommendations are greatly appreciated and will go a long way towards getting a good group of people together in what looks to be a fun community.

Hey! Wãrlords of Warsong - Bleeding Hollow is the biggest and most active Horde guild on US servers, I would love to talk more with you about bringing your squad over to join us! We are also growing an alliance twink guild on BH called Sinister to compete with us in wpvps and BGs.

Hey! Wãrlords of Warsong - Bleeding Hollow is the biggest and most active Horde guild on US servers, I would love to talk more with you about bringing your squad over to join us! We are also growing an alliance twink guild on BH called Sinister to compete with us in wpvps and BGs.

Thank you! Of these people I only really hope that 10 or so follow through. If everyone joins you that is great, but some may just be infrequent players or intimidated by the size and scope of your guild. It might be better to be on BH and have lines of communication with yours so we can participate with you when able. Keep in mind a lot of these peoole have other jobs and clubs that couple with their studies.

I hear ya, y'all are all more than welcome to boost our activity in the guild, but if you feel a smaller guild would be a better fit, there is 2 twink guilds who are part The Brotherhood of Banners on BH who would also love to have yall!

I hear ya, y'all are all more than welcome to boost our activity in the guild, but if you feel a smaller guild would be a better fit, there is 2 twink guilds who are part The Brotherhood of Banners on BH who would also love to have yall!

Again thank you so much. That might be more of a fit. Can you recommend some of the enchantments I should be bulk crafting? I already have 6 shadowfangs Ive ground and some other items that I heard were great for entry twinks.

Nice start with the Sfangs! I would stock up on gift of versatility to neck ring and back and gift of haste to neck ring and back, could do crit as well but from my experience Vers and haste are most sought after. 5 vers to chest, 2 agi + speed or 3 Stam + speed for boots, 5 haste or 5 Attack power gloves, vers bracers, I think it's 3..? Versatility is the God Stat right now if you're twinking!

Users who are viewing this thread