EU+US New twink 99 MM Hunter

yes i know about that .. that was in the really early stages of legion launch .. but i moved my toon up to 101, after finish gearing about 5 or 6 101s, decided to come back to the lower levels, but that was already taken off .. when legion was launched, i just wanted to be the first to solo legion dungeons, and i think i did it 3 weeks after the game released

One of these days I'd love to get the dozen or so players it'd take (and we'd have to swap up who the low Levels were regularly) to at least test it out. The drawback is, the sheer amount of farming needed to even have a chance at one to drop is what deters most people. That and needing at least: 98 > 89 > 80 > 71 > 62 > 53 > 44 > 35 > 26 > 17 > 10, etc, obviously stopping wherever you wanted to get items. And that's even IF it still works.

i think from lvl 50 onwards will not be worth getting it .. these are non sockets items, at the moment, the 2 and 3 sockets items in most brackets surpass anything that has no sockets .. 49 and lower "might" make a diff .. even with legion invasion crates, the stats on a warforge item is not as exciting as it used to be, i have so many legion invasion crates left in my bags now that i intend to just mothball till a time blizz do something crazy again

but you are probably right .. i think it doesnt work anymore too

Last edited:
these 2 hunters

I would also point out, slots like your belts that are almost identical and not necessarily worth the effort/gold.

160 belt:
31 agi
46 stam
14 crit
26 mastery

SoO belt on the other, with all the gems/buckle/bonus added up:
33 agi
35 stam
11 haste
25 mastery

I would suggest that neither one is "wrong".... just optional. Preference and what not... assuming I added right.

edit- my personal preference would be giving up that 2 agility for 11 stam, 14 crit (vs 11 haste) and 1 mastery.
(Especially if I had already done the 160 questline. ;))

edit2- and hopefully saving some grind, here's a pic of normal WoD dungeon boots taken on the PTR:
hmrFBpB.png

Sorry so big... it's so small when I save it. I'll remember from now on.
[doublepost=1549719223,1549712919][/doublepost]Also don't forget the WoD world rares and treasures, the epic in this pic is one of those. Compare 142 to 149:

XJt0iBq.png

Not the end of the world if you cant get an epic drop, a normal rare and leech or speed might be "better".

edit- my personal preference would be giving up that 2 agility for 11 stam, 14 crit (vs 11 haste) and 1 mastery.
(Especially if I had already done the 160 questline. ;))

yes .. you are right .. i would trade the 2 agil for 11 stam too .. i was trying to put a full SoO on a toon to see what kind of output it can give .. i will swap with legion boes and pillar set later after the whole toon is completed .. i wanted to see the diff between a full legion and a full SoO toon .. i will likely mixed the gears at the end, all my 3 lvl99 hunters are grinding SoO gears at the moment .. but the SoO toon i showed is the one with the most SoO gears on

Yeah, I only ran once and didn't get the best drops. Focusing on WoD now cuz I can run SoO anytime after patch.

edit- I couldn't get that second trinket to drop yet, but im pretty sure it should be the same as 109. Double-use.

So I ran SoO again and got some decent WoD drops, and something odd happened. When I copied over to the PTR all my stats were better, as they should be... but the tooltip for aimed shot was lower on the PTR. Weird.

Cant figure out the difference. It's not the full 10% it got buffed recently, just like 20 damage lower after scaling?

The hunter on live and copied to the PTR:
qLYQFXZ.png

I wanna say around 3212 on live and like 3195ish on the PTR? Makes no sense.

Last edited:
I wanna say aroubd 2210 on live and like 2195ish on the PTR? Makes no sense.
IT makes sense if AS is getting ninja nerfed and it's not in the Pre-Patch Notes.

EDIT: 15K HP at 99 makes me sad that the squish hit 99's so hard lol.

But they just buffed it... maybe too much, I guess.

edit- oops! was 3212, not 2212. Fixed it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread