New to twinking

Thebunz

I'm looking to solo PvE dungeons and run old content because I find it more enjoyable. What levels are the bbest/strongest to lock to and which classes?

I recently made a lvl 10 arcane mage but still unable to solo because dying to bosses. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

BM Monks, Guardian Druids, and Surv Hunters are all capable of soloing dungeons at 10 with the bramby staff. Without that crutch, i believe Prot Pallies and Guardian Druids are strong picks

Arcane Mage is pretty awesome, I just started one. I've been rocking a prot pally pretty steady and it is super bad ass. I'm putting out pretty impressive dps.

Yeah my prot pally is pulling some insane dps and I had little to no issue getting my socket pieces with how fast the ques were.

I'm still working on my arcane mage being able to solo dungeons. I'm just to squishy on the bosses.

How big is the bramble staff for a BM monk? is it so broken that its worth recrerating a char untill u get it or is it not THAT big a difference?

How big is the bramble staff for a BM monk? is it so broken that its worth recrerating a char untill u get it or is it not THAT big a difference?
It's probably worth rerolling for with allied races but BM monk is still broken OP without it.

I'd consider rerolling if your twink is relatively new. It's worth the time investment. Not required but definitely give it some thought.

hmm, well is there a faster way than running from your garrison (as horde) or do i just gotta get that run on auto pilot? probs dont have a taxi available

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread