new to twinking. confused

laced

hey guys so im very new to twinking and i tried making a 19 twink on my main account only to not get any ques. this is when i was made aware of f2p twinking my question is how do you obtain the gold to buy off of the AH and level proffesions since just getting the 3 socket trinket was a costly affaire on my 19 twink. i tried sending myself gold on the starter acc but to no luck.

any help would be much appreciated to my question and any tips and tricks to f2p twinking

hey guys so im very new to twinking and i tried making a 19 twink on my main account only to not get any ques. this is when i was made aware of f2p twinking my question is how do you obtain the gold to buy off of the AH and level proffesions since just getting the 3 socket trinket was a costly affaire on my 19 twink. i tried sending myself gold on the starter acc but to no luck.

any help would be much appreciated to my question and any tips and tricks to f2p twinking
https://xpoff.com/threads/20s-guide-index-and-faq-read-before-posting-new-threads.95324/

Users who are viewing this thread