EU+US New to the bracket! How would you rank each class?

Kismet

Grandfathered
Decided to get back into twinking by making a 29 Survival Hunter. I WAS going to try and make a Shockadin but I doubt it's really viable and Disc just looks like the superior healer. Anyway I wanted to play Surv first so I can see just how much more "underpowered" each other spec is in comparison. Then I want to make a bunch of alts of all the specs I like that stand a chance.

Oh, and WOW, Surv is strong. So many buttons, so much burst, so much damage in general. But also self heals and a charge 0.0

My question to you all is about the viability of the other classes/specs and how they rank in comparison. So far playing Surv I've seen a handful of good Warriors, Mages(Mage), and Ret paladins. What is proven to be viable 1v1 Surv(which is really what you need to beat :mad:

1v1 surv is definitely an arms warr and boomie assuming the surv doesn't harpoon the boomie

Last edited:
why don't you roll a weaker character and see how strong SV is? That way you don't play something retarted.

More Surv Hunters please! Last Eots I played against 9...
12 in the whole bg... Qs are getting longer everyday.
We need more Hunters!!!

All classes mentioned are good. Hpal is a laugh though. Rsham :)

disc rogue ret ww lock boomy warrior rsham all can hurt the hunter severely, but if the hunter knows what they are doing it will be extremely difficult to 1v1. You gotta be super creative with your plays these days to win vs teams that are surv-hunter heavy.

disc rogue ret ww lock boomy warrior rsham all can hurt the hunter severely, but if the hunter knows what they are doing it will be extremely difficult to 1v1. You gotta be super creative with your plays these days to win vs teams that are surv-hunter heavy.
Well said

Decided to get back into twinking by making a 29 Survival Hunter. I WAS going to try and make a Shockadin but I doubt it's really viable and Disc just looks like the superior healer. Anyway I wanted to play Surv first so I can see just how much more "underpowered" each other spec is in comparison. Then I want to make a bunch of alts of all the specs I like that stand a chance.

Oh, and WOW, Surv is strong. So many buttons, so much burst, so much damage in general. But also self heals and a charge 0.0

My question to you all is about the viability of the other classes/specs and how they rank in comparison. So far playing Surv I've seen a handful of good Warriors, Mages(Mage), and Ret paladins. What is proven to be viable 1v1 Surv(which is really what you need to beat :mad:

Saw you in a match last night on a SV, with 7 other hunters on your side. You guys were zerging AB & EotS with a priest.

Apparently that's the meta now for the kids who can't play worth a f.uck and want cheap wins.

You take the most OP healer (Disc Priest)
You take the most OP DPS atm ( Surv Hunter )
and then you combine them together to get 24/7 nonstop roflstomp wins

There is no viable 1v1 vs a Surv, maybe Boomy, if you don't heal, but you will only come out even.

why don't you roll a weaker character and see how strong SV is? That way you don't play something retarted.

Sure and while I'm at it I'll just kick myself in the face with a soccer cleat :p No seriously I am not doing the whole "under dog" bullshit this time around. I rolled HPally/Prot when I started F2P and low and behold I became a bitter salty ****(more so than usual) because of things like Keg Smashing 29 Guarding Brew Monks. Not fun but potentially fun if I know exactly how that OP class will react after getting an idea personally of which classes can beat me as Surv

More Surv Hunters please! Last Eots I played against 9...
12 in the whole bg... Qs are getting longer everyday.
We need more Hunters!!!

So what you're saying is roll an alt for each hunter spec for both H and A? Actually in all honesty I'm looking to make an Enhancement Shaman. Looking at their new skills and do they have burst or what? It looks like it

Wingsong > Stormstrike > Lava Lash > Lava Lash? Rockbiter? Crash Lightning? Idk the numbers they put out yet but Windfury is always fun :)

Saw you in a match last night on a SV, with 7 other hunters on your side. You guys were zerging AB & EotS with a priest.

Apparently that's the meta now for the kids who can't play worth a f.uck and want cheap wins.

:D:p I remember that game! Would you have felt better with 7 hunters /salt? The point seems kind of moot by then. what spec were you playing?

As a 29 surv, I cannot support this. But you pay for it, so do what you want.

As for a spec viable to beat a surv hunter on a consistent basis? Nothing.

Surv does ok dmg.
hUjoCpt.jpg

Sure and while I'm at it I'll just kick myself in the face with a soccer cleat :p No seriously I am not doing the whole "under dog" bullshit this time around. I rolled HPally/Prot when I started F2P and low and behold I became a bitter salty ****(more so than usual) because of things like Keg Smashing 29 Guarding Brew Monks. Not fun but potentially fun if I know exactly how that OP class will react after getting an idea personally of which classes can beat me as Surv

So what you're saying is roll an alt for each hunter spec for both H and A? Actually in all honesty I'm looking to make an Enhancement Shaman. Looking at their new skills and do they have burst or what? It looks like it

Wingsong > Stormstrike > Lava Lash > Lava Lash? Rockbiter? Crash Lightning? Idk the numbers they put out yet but Windfury is always fun :)

:D:p I remember that game! Would you have felt better with 7 hunters /salt? The point seems kind of moot by then. what spec were you playing?

Enhance was fun in WoD but haven't been on mine since they're 29s and I'm F2P atm. I didn't see nearly as many Brews then as SVs now, it's really getting ridic having half or more of a team SV.

So you figured why not one more, eh? 7, 8, 10 hell why not a whole team? Pretty boring I'd say.

As expected you don't even know the definition. The fault lies with you.

Younger than you, younger than you, younger than you... Which means that you are a "kid" to someone else.

Which brings us to "cheap win".
These people playing Hunters came to play PvP in a video game. Can you blame them if you brought a "knife to a gun fight"? No, you all only have yourselves to blame for being ill prepared. You either bring a larger "gun" or a better defense. The choice is yours. As for myself, I choose the latter.

Step up and take responsibility for your own actions. Do not place your problems at the feet of others.

It's actually the other way around -- it's bringing a gun (SV) to a knife fight that everyone else is having -- since in 20-29 bracket other specs are not OP like SV. SV is the outlier by quite a bit. For healers, Disc, but not to the same degree.

It's like saying everyone should become an armed robber because there's a sudden outbreak of them, instead of you know, cleaning up the bastards which would be the responsible thing to do.

This is more of your ass-backward, regressive, lowest common denominator stupidity like I've seen you post on MMO-C. Grats on having the intelligence of a turnip.

Last edited:
It's actually the other way around -- it's bringing a gun (SV) to a knife fight that everyone else is having -- since in 20-29 bracket other specs are not OP like SV. SV is the outlier by quite a bit. For healers, Disc, but not to the same degree.
It's like saying everyone should become an armed robber because there's a sudden outbreak of them, instead of you know, cleaning up the bastards which would be the responsible thing to do.

This is more of your ass-backward, regressive, lowest common denominator stupidity like I've seen you post on MMO-C. Grats on having the intelligence of a turnip.

Ahh.... slander the last bastion of the foolish.
Kek...

Users who are viewing this thread