New to healing

CIHC

That One OG
I've opted to play a healer for Shadowlands to mirror my tank and figured since I have zero experience doing healing in any way, shape, or form I figured coming here would be best.

I noticed that there isnt a plater addon for Healers, what is used in place of this or for frame healing in general? What are some addons that I could use to help benefit myself and got gud son in game for mythic, dungeons and raids.

Personally, I'd say use the stock UI. Press ESC -> Interface -> Raid Profiles -> Click Raid-Style Frames in the top, then uncheck 'Display Class Colors' for a more uniform look.

For macros, I use:

#showtooltip
/cast [@mouseover,help][@player] Flash of Light

This lets you mouseover players in those Raid unit frames to heal them. When you take your cursor off of them, you will heal yourself.

For more advanced usage with modifiers you can use:

#showtooltip
/cast [mod:shift,@mouseover,help,exists][mod:shift, @player] Lifebloom;[@mouseover, help] [@player] Rejuvenation

This will let you use Lifebloom if you hold down the Shift modifier

Thank you for the addon list.

Yw. Mouseover macros/addons that do the mouseover for you like Clique can help too if you dont want to do the macro mouseover route. Clicking on a unit frame then healing delays the heal and when healing any split second matters between life and death.

Users who are viewing this thread