~New to F2P, twinking vet. some general questions.

Matando117

Legend
Hey everyone,
Just have some general questions about the F2P bracket, new to it, but a veteran of twinking in general. Me and a few friends may role some F2P toons.

How are Q times?

Weekday pops versus weekend?

is the bracket steady or more of a casual play type thing?

Any premades go down?

Are there any restrictions as far as the account goes as is with trials? Such as not being able to join guilds, use the AH, use RealID?

Are there any exploits or frowned upon things that make some games imbalanced? (ex. 64s in the 60 bracket)

Any other info on the bracket would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

Matando
19/ Guild Punishment + Checkmate of Vindi
60/ Thundering Legion of Vindi

Alli has longer queue times than horde

Queues pop more on weekends

Bracket is pretty laid back/casual

Premades go down mostly on Aerie Peak

We can't trade, use the AH, or join guilds

Nobody likes 24s.

Hey everyone,
Just have some general questions about the F2P bracket, new to it, but a veteran of twinking in general. Me and a few friends may role some F2P toons.

How are Q times?

Weekday pops versus weekend?

is the bracket steady or more of a casual play type thing?

Any premades go down?

Are there any restrictions as far as the account goes as is with trials? Such as not being able to join guilds, use the AH, use RealID?

Are there any exploits or frowned upon things that make some games imbalanced? (ex. 64s in the 60 bracket)

Any other info on the bracket would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

Matando
19/ Guild Punishment + Checkmate of Vindi
60/ Thundering Legion of Vindi

This post will give you the full details on the restrictions on F2P accounts: http://twinkinfo.com/f2p-twinking/20584-free-play-20-twinking-you.html

As for communication with other players, we do have an addon that allows us to chat with other F2Ps (and P2Ps who opt in) in a private channel.

Queue times for WSG are often instant for Horde, regardless of time or day. The AB queue is also dependent on Horde to get 15 people before popping WSG, but it takes about 5 mins to pop if you can round up the people for it.

The queues for alliance take awhile, but the win ratio is skewed towards their side because they draw in more leather users due to easier gearing. Because of this, I HIGHLY recommend rolling Horde, because it is far more fun challenging than faceroll.

Steady bracket but very class imbalanced. BG's will come down to your class comp - the more hunters a team has, the far greater chance of winning, regardless of skill levels. On AP Horde, we seek to have non-BG fun with arenas almost daily, where those class inequalities are adjusted for.

Lots of restrictions. I direct you to Swag's post for those.

Don't roll a 24, they are ridiculously OP because of both the level and the P2P enchants. it's like ganking greys - no challenge = no fun. Plus, if you are gonna pay, might as well play 70 or endgame.

Queue times for WSG are often instant for Horde, regardless of time or day. The AB queue is also dependent on Horde to get 15 people before popping WSG, but it takes about 5 mins to pop if you can round up the people for it.

The queues for alliance take awhile, but the win ratio is skewed towards their side because they draw in more leather users due to easier gearing. Because of this, I HIGHLY recommend rolling Horde, because it is far more fun challenging than faceroll.

Steady bracket but very class imbalanced. BG's will come down to your class comp - the more hunters a team has, the far greater chance of winning, regardless of skill levels. On AP Horde, we seek to have non-BG fun with arenas almost daily, where those class inequalities are adjusted for.

Lots of restrictions. I direct you to Swag's post for those.

Don't roll a 24, they are ridiculously OP because of both the level and the P2P enchants. it's like ganking greys - no challenge = no fun. Plus, if you are gonna pay, might as well play 70 or endgame.

This^^ is why I like golden.

No useful information to add since it's been said, but welcome to the bracket good luck and have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread