New to 39 Twinks

Speratic

Grandfathered
So, i finally made myself a lv. 39 twink, decided to go with my WW. What do you recommend for weapons, and why? Also what stats would you recommend for the greens? I've been using Aurora. Currently for Weapons I have an Axe of Rin'ji (ilv. 45) and Axe of the Deep Woods (Ilv. 51) equipped currently.

I also have a lv. 39 Disc / Shadow Priest I want to twink, what should I do for green stats? what should i do for weapons? Thanks!

Last edited:
Also I have a Disc priest i want to twink as well while im twinking my ww, cause screw it why not

Is dazzling longsword any good? and gotcha, i'll keep an eye for these! Thank you
I havnt played 39s in a bit but if I recall it isnt proccing.

So dungeon gear in theory will surpass all boe gear with the boost to ilvl from dungeon drops?

Even when all of this happens, I would just wait a month or so for people to figure out what is still even usable/not worth using. Regardless in all actuality you are dealing with +5 or loss to main stat and some minor stamina... nothing that is not going to make abilities like aimed shot or surge not just be tier 1 rofl abilities. So I would not worry to much about it... anything is not going to make you better or worse. All that you are really going to notice in pugs is that you dont randomly die (as much) from MM hunters, and Fury warriors will be 99% as good as they are now... again, I would not worry about it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread