EU+US New to 29s

gingrninja

Grandfathered
Hey all I do some casual twinking on a rogue at 19 and am currently working on a 29 disc priest. I am all good in understanding the ilvl for instanced pvp. What I'm looking for and can't seem to find is a guide for BiS for WPvP and duels. I'm assuming I'd be looking for a pre Legion guide but have'nt had any luck so far. Can someone maybe point me in the right direction? I'm hoping it's buried somewhere on these forums and I just haven't found it yet.

Hey all I do some casual twinking on a rogue at 19 and am currently working on a 29 disc priest. I am all good in understanding the ilvl for instanced pvp. What I'm looking for and can't seem to find is a guide for BiS for WPvP and duels. I'm assuming I'd be looking for a pre Legion guide but have'nt had any luck so far. Can someone maybe point me in the right direction? I'm hoping it's buried somewhere on these forums and I just haven't found it yet.

BiS would most likely be GF'd Cloth Invasion Gear (scales to your level), GF'd Love is in the Air Necklace (scales to your level), GF'd Deadman's Hand, Arena Grand Master, and high level quest rewards (like from STV, Scarlet Monastary, etc). Then fill in the gaps with heirloom gear. I would send you a CharDev, but I'm not sure if its up to date since I haven't done one for anyone in years.

Ultimately WoWhead Database is your best friend. I believe Icehawk was kind enough to make a brief tutorial with screenshots on how to use it to find BiS for you. You basically put max level as 29, max item level as [idk] 60(?), select obtainable by players, rewarded from quest, and the appropriate armor/weapon/item type and/or stats.

If you need more help, ask us and I'm sure someone in the community would be more than happy to help you. Including myself, if I had more free time at the moment.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Below is the link to the thread where I tried to explain how to search for high level items. It related to transmogs but you can use the same system for scanning BiS items.
http://xpoff.com/threads/high-level-transmoggables-for-20s-29s.71942/#post-1038168
With regards to priests, I'd suggest looking at other level 29's. There are different ways to gear depending on what stats and enchants suit your style of play. If you have the time and coin test for yourself different chants and stat stacking and run through your rotation and see how you can maximise your dps / heals.
I hope these guys don't mind me dobbing them in but check out the twinks in a guild such as Stuck at Graveyard :-
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/bleeding-hollow/Stuck_at_Graveyard/roster
Sort by priests and check out their gear. Some will be in their iPvP gear but others will be in wPvP gear. Then make your decision on what you feel would be best for you. Some items may also be so hard to obtain it's not worth it if your only looking for a casual 29 twink, but there are many good alternatives.
With regards to Disc Priest, my opinion would be Spell Power / Int and Haste stacking for wPvP.

you can look at my priest in my sig its not really bis or anything but it performs well also try to get bg crate gear with the versatility on i also use that gear in bgs and it performs good enough imo

Thanks for all the help guys. I look forward to trying a new bracket/role.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread