New to 1s Twinking on Classic, question

Blazai

Umad
Hey so I've just got back into WOTLK for the lvl 1 twinking and I just wanna know if I could get some sort of idea or pointers towards what the current full BIS on WOTLK would be, that would be great, since I know a lot of you bois have been doing this a lot longer than I have xDD, Going to try and WPvP on this char keep that in mind if it matters, so yeah haha.

Thanks guys! PS I'm on Benediction US

Pretty sure it's something like this for a rogue. Race is obviously human for alliance and troll for horde.

Helm: Hallowed Helm/Violet Hat

Neck: Voice Amplification Modulator.

Shoulders: Exceptional Stormshroud Shoulders from stone keepers shards

Back: Wispy cloak - +3 agility

Chest: Formal Dangui with +6 stats. Haliscans Jacket with +150 hp and another one with +6 stats if you can't.

Bracers: Vendor bracers - +9 stam or 9 +str

OH: Furbolg Medicine Pouch

MH: Battleworn Thrash Blade with lifestealing or +15 agility or Keen Machete until heirlooms are obtainable.

Gun: Dwarven Hand Cannon or Cadet's Bow until heirlooms are obtainable

Trinkets: 2x AGMs, PvP trinket, 2 haste trinkets

Boots: Vendor Boots - 7agi,5hit (for PvE) and also +7 stam and minor speed is also usable

Legs: Haliscans/Tuxedo Pants - 40 armor

Belt: Squealer's Belt

Hands: Worn Leather Gloves/vendor ones. - +15 agi and +10 haste if you can get another pair.

Not sure it's correct, if anyone has changes, please suggest them.

Last edited:
Blood elf is also a solid choice for lvl 1 rogues, don't forget

there is no mention of dread pirate ring for bis ring and haliscans is bis for non wrath enchants due to more armor than dangui

Last edited:
You guys are giving bis lists with 80% of it not even being obtainable in game atm lol. There are no Heirlooms for the time being.
correct but herilooms are so big its not a bad thing to list now but you know me i can replace the looms with normal weapons that are bis for now
so for non herilooms mid summer shoulders weapon is keen machete mainhand get multiple if possible offhand i recommend simple dagger for situations where you want double 15 agility i think 3 keens would do it one with unholy weapon one with lifestealing and one with 15 agility
also you want 2 pairs of worn leather gloves (if rogue) one with 15 agility and one with 10 haste
and rings are random exodar or belf starting area vendor ones

also if you are bene alliance hit me up on discord to get a guild invite i dont know who runs the small horde guild on bene for 1s

Last edited:
You guys are giving bis lists with 80% of it not even being obtainable in game atm lol. There are no Heirlooms for the time being.
The list I made was purely from memory of what gear I had as a rogue in wotlk in 2009 lol. I have no idea if it's correct at all. As mentioned in my post please suggest corrections, I'll edit the original post.

The list I made was purely from memory of what gear I had as a rogue in wotlk in 2009 lol. I have no idea if it's correct at all. As mentioned in my post please suggest corrections, I'll edit the original post.
simple dagger non boa option for offhand for situations where you want more dodge

Formal Dangui, is not worth for any1 to really go for, unless you trying to get "Cosmetic" looks. It has no armor, and the enchants does not work. Just stick with haliscan. Tuxedo pants does not work. Cannot put 40 armor on it.

Additional info: Formal Dangui, may or may not have 275 Mana and 22 dodge work. This i have not tested myself yet.

Formal Dangui, is not worth for any1 to really go for, unless you trying to get "Cosmetic" looks. It has no armor, and the enchants does not work. Just stick with haliscan. Tuxedo pants does not work. Cannot put 40 armor on it.

Additional info: Formal Dangui, may or may not have 275 Mana and 22 dodge work. This i have not tested myself yet.
its 22 defence and it works the mana works too i tested on beta but 22 defence is worse than 6 stats so dangui is no longer bis for rogues

Pretty sure it's something like this for a rogue. Race is obviously human for alliance and troll for horde.

Helm: Hallowed Helm/Violet Hat

Neck: Voice Amplification Modulator.

Shoulders: Exceptional Stormshroud Shoulders from stone keepers shards

Back: Wispy cloak - +3 agility

Chest: Formal Dangui with +6 stats. Haliscans Jacket with +150 hp and another one with +6 stats if you can't.

Bracers: Vendor bracers - +9 stam or 9 +str

OH: Furbolg Medicine Pouch

MH: Battleworn Thrash Blade with lifestealing or +15 agility or Keen Machete until heirlooms are obtainable.

Gun: Dwarven Hand Cannon or Cadet's Bow until heirlooms are obtainable

Trinkets: 2x AGMs, PvP trinket, 2 haste trinkets

Boots: Vendor Boots - 7agi,5hit (for PvE) and also +7 stam and minor speed is also usable

Legs: Haliscans/Tuxedo Pants - 40 armor

Belt: Squealer's Belt

Hands: Worn Leather Gloves/vendor ones. - +15 agi and +10 haste if you can get another pair.

Not sure it's correct, if anyone has changes, please suggest them.

What enchant do you use? i have fairy+lifestael but i see Icy on AH and want to ask whats better?

Anyone know whether to go double sword for human rogues for expertise or go for the thresh/dagger MH/OH

only use sword and dagger or sword and furbolgs
ok ty, but i have a question: what will change if i use two identical daggers, the main hand will have a dagger instead of a sword, the characteristics are the same, except that the rogue has an expertise for swords, does it have any significant effect?

Users who are viewing this thread