1. Hello Guest!
    In case you've missed it and haven't seen it yet, please check out our Into The New Era announcement where we outline the new and exciting direction XPOff.com is taking off to!
    Please also review the new rules set into place lest you'll get yourself into trouble!
    Dismiss Notice

US New to 101s

Discussion in 'Level 100-109' started by Imnotabelf, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Imnotabelf

Imnotabelf Veteran

Well after some thought I've decided to turn my BM Hunter into a 101. I have an extremely log way to go on gearing but I'm looking to add people on Bnet and get to know other 101s/find dungeon groups.

Feel free to add me: Sirius#12221

ShinyHero likes this.
  2. DeLindsay

DeLindsay 10s4Lyf

I will say this, even after the KC nerf in 7.2.5, BM Hunters are even stronger than before. My 101 with only 830 iLvL is now doing as high as 680K DPS ST vs about 480K before (short duration fights obv).

3. Captain

Captain •ßøbbÿ• ;p

How do you afford so many 101s? :O

4. DeLindsay

DeLindsay 10s4Lyf

I have a full time job that pays me $16/hr, I have no debt, no kids (including pets as kids) and very little bills. I've spent a total of about $480 on Tokens/Transfers since Legion's launch. To give that some perspective, that's about ~$50/mo, or less than the cost of going out to the Movies twice in one month.

Even still I've spent a fraction on my 101's that some people on this very site have spent on a SINGLE LvL 19 over ~10 years.

Imnotabelf, Captain and MyPerfection like this.
  5. Captain

Captain •ßøbbÿ• ;p

Damn, you are lucky indeed. Would love to have a part time job, but even then I dont think a high school kid could get paid that much :(

6. AlterScene

AlterScene Member

depends on where you live and the CoL expenses. Some places you might get lucky and get 16/hr. Some hospitals might depending on the position you apply for.

7. Smash

Smash Member

I've spent in excess of $1100 on my two twinks... Split around 50/50 between buying gold and buying server transfers. Twinking is expensive business!

P.S. Don't tell the wife!

ShinyHero and DeLindsay like this.
  8. AlterScene

AlterScene Member

I'm impressed you can hide it from yours lol. Hell my wife notices when my twitch sub comes out every month lol let alone 25 bucks for a server transfer.

Then again... She knows I'm a goblin, so she'd wonder wtf i was using 25 bucks for a transfer for anyways since I could have just bought it with gold >.>