New Rank :: TI Elder

Myrm

Legend
Hello everyone.

There is yet another rank, and probably the last rank to come to TI as we already have a ton of variety.

Introducing the new 'TI Elder' rank. Yes, the username color is Pink. Old people love pink :)

In order to achieve this new rank, you will have needed to be on the site for 6 years and have posted at least 1000 posts.

I hope that this gives people another new rank to achieve.

If there is anyone meeting these credentials, they should get updated within the next hour. If you get it added as an additional usergroup, you can switch the group by sending me a PM.

Thanks,

Shane

I just ran the promotion CRON and there are 49 total Elders! Congrats to all of you!

please make an exception for people whos favorite color is pink.

(me)

why 1k posts?

People that have been around for 6 years may have not maintained activity. If someone was a lurker for 6 years, why should we reward that?

I feel that in 6 years, 1000 posts is not that hard to maintain if you are actively contributing to the community. 49 people are already in the rank, so think that is a good starting number given the credentials necessary for the rank.

guess im getting a pink title for Christmas this year........ why is Christmas always so slow ?????

[MENTION=385]iaccidentallytwink[/MENTION] can you access the Vet/Doner/MVP lounge?

IMO what you should do shane is instead add a rank for ppl that's been members for 70-75 % of TI's existance. basing ranks on years is a bad idea because it's not in relation to the site's existance and doesn't really say much
Since he's using a CRON job for it this would be pretty easy to do.

I figured there would have been more.
If only I could remember my original password...
I remember the vote for the original banner change to the LFH.
Everyone loved it

/cry...

Last edited by a moderator:
6 Years? hmm

Damn gotta wait 3 more months ><

Users who are viewing this thread