EU+US New Pre-patch BiS Discussion

Weko

Veteran
Since I haven't seen a one stop shop yet I just wanted to start a thread discussing the new BiS stuff us F2Ps should grab before the nerf bat swings.

I haven't been keeping up but it sounds like doing the WoD and Legion intro for garrison and artifact and then Legion and BFA content is the meta.

Facts, thoughts, and opinions!

The best in slot currently is Legion ilvl 44 gear.

People are concerned that this gear is going to get nerfed, which it very well might be. It definitely is an anomaly in terms of available dungeon rewards for level 20s.

After that, Shattrath gear (bought from the dark n'aaru vendor) is very likely to be best in slot. Since F2Ps have a gold cap of 1000 now, that gear is able to be purchased.

The best in slot currently is Legion ilvl 44 gear.

After that, Shattrath gear (bought from the dark n'aaru vendor) is very likely to be best in slot. Since F2Ps have a gold cap of 1000 now, that gear is able to be purchased.

They nerfed the +5+5 gems to +2+2, so it isn't quite as sexy now.

Wow the changes look great. It's been a long time since I've even wanted to login but this looks good!

Wow the changes look great. It's been a long time since I've even wanted to login but this looks good!
do not log in tho.... mm hunters keep 1 shoting people and game does not do shit about it ... most of classes are kinda ok... but mm hunter back to braindead spec

do not log in tho.... mm hunters keep 1 shoting people and game does not do shit about it ... most of classes are kinda ok... but mm hunter back to braindead spec

Out of curiosity, what is your toon that you're queueing BGs with?

Could you link the armory? I'm just curious to see your gear if you're getting one shot by MM hunters. I presume they're fully legion geared, but plate armor dramatically reduces physical damage taken.
for some reason i can't find my character there .. lol

unholy dk
i tried to do some test earlier to see how a mm hunter perform .. it consistently hit 900+ crit and a high crit is 1.4k .. and i am not even using the ilvl44 yet .. not a single piece .. if you are ilvl44, you will be about 2.5k .. you cannot be 1 shot .. i just start to learn to farm ilvl44, i think you can get at least another 50% increase from a 1.4k crit

i tried to do some test earlier to see how a mm hunter perform .. it consistently hit 900+ crit and a high crit is 1.4k .. and i am not even using the ilvl44 yet .. not a single piece .. if you are ilvl44, you will be about 2.5k .. you cannot be 1 shot .. i just start to learn to farm ilvl44, i think you can get at least another 50% increase from a 1.4k crit

Are you using Shatt/agility gear? Because you'll also be hitting harder than a Legion 44 MM hunter would in Shatt gear.

MM is that good? Should I change to this trait?
upload_2020-10-14_22-46-10.png

Are you using Shatt/agility gear? Because you'll also be hitting harder than a Legion 44 MM hunter would in Shatt gear.

i am using a character that has very basic gears .. all available from the AH
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/caelestrasz/mèrleenå

the weapon is now on my another hunter, starting to do the ilvl44 farming
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/caelestrasz/merlëèna

i suspected this 2 gem socketed BOA (with 2 pieces of 5 agil 4 crit gems and enchanted with incend ammo) is significantly better than the older BOA gun and bow in this bracket 10-19
[doublepost=1602734422,1602734112][/doublepost]
Are you using Shatt/agility gear?
what is a Shatt/agility gear ? how does it look like ? where does it drop ?

i am using a character that has very basic gears .. all available from the AH
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/caelestrasz/mèrleenå

the weapon is now on my another hunter, starting to do the ilvl44 farming
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/caelestrasz/merlëèna

i suspected this 2 gem socketed BOA (with 2 pieces of 5 agil 4 crit gems and enchanted with incend ammo) is significantly better than the older BOA gun and bow in this bracket 10-19
[doublepost=1602734422,1602734112][/doublepost]
what is a Shatt/agility gear ? how does it look like ? where does it drop ?
i believe they’re referring to the gear you can buy in shattrath

MM is that good? Should I change to this trait?
View attachment 17069
this piece of gear is GOOD !!! i will learn about it after i finish the ilvl44 .. i didnt know so much shit need to be done just to get into a legion dungeon .. just starting to do the artifact weapon :D:D:D
[doublepost=1602734680,1602734646][/doublepost]
i believe they’re referring to the gear you can buy in shattrath
isnt that during time walking ? or the vendor is there permanently now ?

this piece of gear is GOOD !!! i will learn about it after i finish the ilvl44 .. i didnt know so much shit need to be done just to get into a legion dungeon .. just starting to do the artifact weapon :D:D:D
[doublepost=1602734680,1602734646][/doublepost]
isnt that during time walking ? or the vendor is there permanently now ?
i haven’t logged in but by the looks of it it is https://www.wowhead.com/npc=18525/geras

Users who are viewing this thread