'New Posts' link missig

Snack

Salty
I noticed today, while browsing TI on my phone, that the 'New Posts' link that usually is located between the 'Forum', 'Portal' and 'Twink Guides' link, is missing? After we got the links 'GG Nineteens' and 'Twink Cup' links, which is great btw, it the 'New Posts' button seems to be missing.

I dont know if this is only or phone, or if it is intended, it just caught my eye.

I noticed today, while browsing TI on my phone, that the 'New Posts' link that usually is located between the 'Forum', 'Portal' and 'Twink Guides' link, is missing? After we got the links 'GG Nineteens' and 'Twink Cup' links, which is great btw, it the 'New Posts' button seems to be missing.

I dont know if this is only or phone, or if it is intended, it just caught my eye.

Word snack. I use that button a few times ea day. Whould be nice to get it back:)

It`s a resolution issue. You won`t see them anymore unless you`re at least some 1300px wide approx.

vBulletin 4 is not mobile friendly, period. vBulletin 5 is.

I am looking into upgrading to vBulletin 5 sometime in the next month or two. The issue with that is that it requires a whole new design as well.

For now, I am going to look at putting the search bar elsewhere, maybe inline with the logo on the right hand side.
Shanes reply

Vb 5 is very compatible, but currently buggy on another forum I go to from time to time. And the drop down features seem pretty laggy on mobile.
But I'm also concerned about how plain and modernized it seems. But I have seen some noteworthy designs.

I agree with Shane, a simple "move this here" fix would probably be best for now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread