New Player wanting to get in on the grind

ScarneX

Veteran
Greetings! i recently found out about this site... i got refered here from a friend..
i was wondering if someone is willing to buy out a wow token for me so i can try out the game for a month.. ive been wanting to try out the game for a long time now .. (the original one) ive been playing on more private servers in the passed but never on the original.. im willing to payback the money as soon as i get them back to whoever helped me out in return.. <3 financial issues are alittle troubling.. and anyways thanks alot!!

I dont want to be a dick, but... :p Do you really expect some random guy to buy you a WoW token for 20 EU just like that, just to try the game? I`m just saying...

i ment with ingame gold ofc... if thats in anyway possible no need of spending money

One WoW Token worth ~200k gold right now. (it was 300k+ before). Dont expect someone to give you 200k gold for free.
im not expecting much, its a slim chance that someone would want to do that actually im just politely asking... im really sorry if i offended you or anyone else seeing this post in general.

im not expecting much, its a slim chance that someone would want to do that actually im just politely asking... im really sorry if i offended you or anyone else seeing this post in general.
Your chances are low :)
[doublepost=1589067683,1589067424][/doublepost]Man... this forum is for mostly F2P (Free to Play) guys. Most of them dont pay to play the game at all. And you expect someone to buy you a game-time? Forget it! This forums is not for that. Your friend lied to you.

Hey there. It’s unlikely u will get a token from someone especially if they don’t know u.
Sounds like u have never tried the retail version of the game.
I’d go with Chop’s idea and try a Starter Edition account.
It won’t cost u anything, u can play up to level 20 and get a feel for the game. U can try various classes and professions etc.
There is a lot u can try to lvl 20.
People on this site will be willing to help in game, but not with tokens. They’ll teleport u places etc.
Get a feel for it via Starter Edition then go from there. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread