New player help

Saeweed

Veteran
Hullo!

I'm pretty new here, so forgive me if this is the wrong place to ask or the formatting is strange.

I've been twinking on a 60 warrior for a number of months now, and I was curious as to which other brackets are fun/active/viable. To my understanding, the traditional PvP twink is pretty much dead after the 8.2 changes, so I suppose it'll be mainly PvE focused. The only organised event I've found so far has been HoTT twinking, but that doesn't appear to be too active. I'd love to hear about some more activities that could be done.

Absolute worst case, which brackets/levels have the most solo content to experience? In case I can't find a group/guild, that is

Thanks in advance

Hullo!

I'm pretty new here, so forgive me if this is the wrong place to ask or the formatting is strange.

I've been twinking on a 60 warrior for a number of months now, and I was curious as to which other brackets are fun/active/viable. To my understanding, the traditional PvP twink is pretty much dead after the 8.2 changes, so I suppose it'll be mainly PvE focused. The only organised event I've found so far has been HoTT twinking, but that doesn't appear to be too active. I'd love to hear about some more activities that could be done.

Absolute worst case, which brackets/levels have the most solo content to experience? In case I can't find a group/guild, that is

Thanks in advance
Imo 70+ has the most solo content. With the most unique quests and tons of dungeons and raids. I’m sorry that I have to agree with you on the front of pvp twinks. And I hate even more to tell you that the only actual active and pvp oriented bracket now is one in which you can’t pay to be in. The 20 bracket with no sub is the only active pvp bracket atm. For wargames etc you will find them in most all brackets from time to time. I know 85 is doing there thing right now, even 70 has a good number of players still wargaming. But it’s a shadow compared to what it once was.

Hullo!

Thanks in advance
You may find free-to-play twinking interesting. Im biased but it's really the most fun I've had in this game since like TBC.

To get the most out of it, start a whole separate bnet account. Play a world of warcraft starter account. Never add game time. See how many achievement points you can push. It's a fun grind, challenging in some unique ways and you can still casually pvp if you want. And if you roll a healer, you'll actually be decently competitive in those BGs.

Users who are viewing this thread