New Navigation Bar -- Thoughts?

Myrm

Legend
Hey guys.

I just implemented the new navigation bar. The Hot Topics tab and the Bracket of the Month still need the images, but other than that, it is done.

My question for you all is whether or not the white background on the dropdown is too obtrusive. Let me know if it is and I can see about updating it to something darker.

Thanks for your input!

- Shane

The white background is a bit too obtrusive, yeah. It looks a bit off on larger monitors aswell because it doesn't stretch properly, see pic:

knKSxCw.jpg

Home button directs to the main forum list, which I suppose is home. But just "twinkinfo.com" directs you to the portal. It's kinda been that way for a long time and I never said anything.

But yea a portal button under the forum dropdown would be cool!

Edit: nvm there we go

Last edited:
The white background is a bit too obtrusive, yeah. It looks a bit off on larger monitors aswell because it doesn't stretch properly, see pic:

knKSxCw.jpg

Fixed the width issue. I will work on the white background on the dropdown.

Home button directs to the main forum list, which I suppose is home. But just "twinkinfo.com" directs you to the portal. It's kinda been that way for a long time and I never said anything.

But yea a portal button under the forum dropdown would be cool!

Edit: nvm there we go

Added a portal button just for you :) it is a bit more clear now.

knKSxCw.jpg

Updated the color scheme on the dropdown. What do you think now? I think it is MUCH better :)

Just fixed the login bar and some form input CSS, so things should be back to normal. There were some CSS styles that were overriding the style defaults.

New images for GG19, F2P, Twink Cup, and Bracket of the Month were donated by [MENTION=23822]VAPO[/MENTION].

I am currently working with him to get higher width images, which will scale with resolution better.

Everyone thank him!

Users who are viewing this thread