New members! Questions. Faq, ama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brilliant

Crazy Lockbox Guy
I've noticed theres been an influx of new members lately.
With them, alot of new threads.

I wish you very welcome to whichever bracket you decide to join.

And i know Chops that there is a faq and read before posting.
But lets be honest noone does.

Maybe some new members wanna ask some questions here.

Why is Waycrest Manor req level 25 when I have a quest to clear the dungeon at level 20?
It took blizzard 10 months to fix bramble staff and seething shore still has more bugs than the stew at a Greenpeace soaré. Give it a minute.

Can six festher fan proc socket?? O see on wowhead it should have two sockets but.mine has no socket.
Yes it can proc 1 socket.

I was actually about to make a specific thread, but might as well just ask here.

Been looking for an answer to this. How to get to the other "island" for your faction, alone. I know you can get a warlock summon, but I'm often logged when nobody's on.

Is it possible to get to Tiragarde as a 20 vet horde, and Zuldazar as an 20 vet alliance?

Yes, its actually not too hard to get to the opposite factions island by yourself.

For the horde getting to tiragarde specifically, take zeppelin to grom'gol, run/swim up coast to stormwind harbor through westfall. Once there, wait at the southernmost dock in the water so the guards don't attack you. When the boat comes, you can easily jump up on the rudder and let it take you to tiragarde. Then jump off before it docks so that you don't have to deal with boralus guards. Once there, I'd recommend running over to Anyport in drustvar and setting your hearthstone there for easy access.

I imagine alliance to zuldazar is pretty similar, I haven't done it though so can't give specifics. The boat leaves from the echo isles in Durotar.

And what makes you think people are going to read this one when it's not even stickied? We have an FAQ.

And i know Chops that there is a faq and read before posting.
But lets be honest noone does.
upload_2021-11-9_9-4-41.png

Its (i think) the third most view thread on the forums, behind the 20s armory thread and the "Now Listening" thread, both of which are 6 years old. Plenty of people read it. Just not very many seem to post questions on it... maybe because its pretty thorough!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread