EU+US New Level 70 Leaderboards Announcement

What do you think about this new Announcement?

• Total voters

Healium

Meow
Hey, dear friends,
it's been five years since we lost Level 70 Rated Arena. Level 70 Arena was one of the most important attractions on level 70, regardless of how many toxic players we had. That's part of a bustling bracket like Level 70 in its day and for the competition spur. Personally, during that time when Level 70 Rated was still possible, I had met many new faces in my guild who continued to fight up to BFA despite the end of the Rated Bracket. I also found an Arena partner in the Bracket who eventually became a best friend and whom I met with IRL several times. Althought he lived 500km away. Rated Arena is more than just an incentive, it connects and builds our community even more. That's why I'm happy to announce 3 new Leaderboards today. Which are the 3, you can find them in the trailer below.

Procedure
arenaldder.png

How does it all work?
1. you download an addon
2. addon asks you one time for your battletag and saves it
3. When you want to queue up you group up with your partner and hit the "queue" button on the addon
4. Addon spits out a long URL of seemingly random characters which contains information about your group (including level so you can't be 71 or w/e)
5. You have to copy that url into your browser (don't close this tab)
6. Now the server knows you're queuing
7. When you get matched against another team the website tells you what their battletag is and you add them
8. You play the wargame and the addon detects who won and spits out another URL to both teams
9. Both URLs contain information about who won, so as soon as one team pastes the URL into their browser, the server knows who won
Explaination by Dreams

FAQ
Q: When and at what time can I queue?
A: 24/7. Every day, every hour, every minute, every day, every day.

Q: Theoretically, we only sign up for wargames?
A: Exactly, only the difference to an ordinary wargame is the procedure. You will be told your opponents via our Live Queue Server instead of making a thread for a wargame evening. In addition, all games will be tracked and Blizzard's rating formula will add up your new rating. You also have an MMR.

Q: When does the beta start
A: This will be announced in another thread

If you have any further questions, please comment.

Last edited:
The extreme TL;DR for anyone wondering is this:

You queue up on Healium's website, the website runs matchmaking stuff in the background while you do w/e you want, rating system is a close mimic of Blizzard's own.

One of the main attractions for this: you get to queue healer/dps 2v2 again. Actual rated BGs as well which is nice for people primarily interested in BGs. Not just an HK tracker (@Incinderella ;D)

I use the pub to meet people... Weird I know

Users who are viewing this thread