NEW Holy Paladin PVP montage or Tragic Love Story......

ilvl 28 heavens light doesn't really do more damage based on some tests we did.

Hi guys I know its only been a couple of weeks since my last video but I had an idea in my head and everything just fell into place.

I am super proud of how it turned out, and I really hope you can watch all of it to experience the story. Only has two short songs and most of it is PVP footage!

please enjoy :D

Nice job dude! It's hard to make healing look epic and interesting but you did a really good job. Some really clutch clips there and awesome fake casting. Keep up the good work!

Nice job dude! It's hard to make healing look epic and interesting but you did a really good job. Some really clutch clips there and awesome fake casting. Keep up the good work!
Thank you so much mate, means a lot coming from whom I consider the top Hpal. Haven’t seen you play much but in terms of class understanding builds and advice it’s always on point.

Definitely not easy to make a healer video and I could see how some things may not be fully appreciated by non healers.

ever tried hallowed ground?

edit: looking at the reactions, people really dislike thinking outside the box. sad

Last edited:
ever tried hallowed ground?

edit: looking at the reactions, people really dislike thinking outside the box. sad

dude’s been in the back of the truck with duct tape stretched out, ducked the fuck way down, waiting to straight jump out, put it over our mouth while he tells us about hallowed ground, what now?

The problem is, if you have no speed gears, then hallowed ground isn't even that effective...so this is the equivalent of asking someone who doesn't make frequent online purchases "have you tried Amazon prime?"

I really enjoyed the montage, and something to admire about you is that very few people dare to make healer videos, but this is epic ! keep it up.

Hi guys I know its only been a couple of weeks since my last video but I had an idea in my head and everything just fell into place.

I am super proud of how it turned out, and I really hope you can watch all of it to experience the story. Only has two short songs and most of it is PVP footage!

please enjoy :D

Great vid man!
I have been looking for a 20pally WA, would you mind sharing the link for your one? :)

Users who are viewing this thread