US New here

inkypoo

Grandfathered
New to twinks and fresh back to the game after several years. I've always been interested in twinking but always stuck to end-game arenas in the past. The goal of this post to find a guild/community to participate in discussions/games.

After reading through several guides and scaling charts, I've fully geared 6 Horde 19s and 1 Alliance 19. I'm still in the process of gearing up another 3 or 4.

I've been browsing the forums for several weeks now and have found some great posts... and some not so great. I'm hoping the drama portrayed between certain individuals isn't a reflection on the 19 bracket as a whole.

Thanks.

P.S. Just purchased some Mindthrust Bracers for 20g on AH.

Last edited:
New to tinks and fresh back to the game after several years. I've always been interested in tinking but always stuck to end-game arenas in the past. The goal of this post to find a guild/community to participate in discussions/games.

After reading through several guides and scaling charts, I've fully geared 6 Horde 19s and 1 Alliance 19. I'm still in the process of gearing up another 3 or 4.

I've been browsing the forums for several weeks now and have found some great posts... and some not so great. I'm hoping the drama portrayed between certain individuals isn't a reflection on the 19 bracket as a whole.

I can be added with btag inkrypt#1583 if anyone is so inclined.

Thanks.

P.S. Just purchased some Mindthrust Bracers for 20g on AH.

Hey inkypoo :)

First and foremost welcome to the community and the website, I hope you will enjoy your stay for as long as it may last. Regarding finding a guild / community I would like to know what region and server you are currently playing on and I must say, making 7 level 19 twinks as a start is a lot:p Not that it's a bad thing as you will be able to log on either faction and play the classes needed be to bring some good and competitive matches :)

Regarding the drama, yes there is sadly some drama in the various brackets and it can get toxic from time to time but I think it's all about finding your "Home", a guild you feel comfortable in with the "right people" and not get to dragged away by the toxicity some people might bring.

Best regards Shamatix

P.S. Nice catch on the Mindthurst Bracers:p

The Horde tinks are on US-Khaz Modan, Alliance are on US-Bloodhoof. Fairly poor choices for realms in retrospect, but they were the servers with my first 100s to fund the twinks. :b

The Horde tinks are on US-Khaz Modan, Alliance are on US-Bloodhoof. Fairly poor choices for realms in retrospect, but they were the servers with my first 100s to fund the tinks. :b

Dont think I know any twink guilds on that server sadly:p But try follow streams such as http://www.twitch.tv/fearthebuns and get a bit involved into the community :) Also you could try your luck and throw an GG 19 Application and get a twink funded at Bleeding Hollow :)

Hey inkypoo :)

First and foremost welcome to the community and the website, I hope you will enjoy your stay for as long as it may last. Regarding finding a guild / community I would like to know what region and server you are currently playing on and I must say, making 7 level 19 tinks as a start is a lot:p Not that it's a bad thing as you will be able to log on either faction and play the classes needed be to bring some good and competitive matches :)

Regarding the drama, yes there is sadly some drama in the various brackets and it can get toxic from time to time but I think it's all about finding your "Home", a guild you feel comfortable in with the "right people" and not get to dragged away by the toxicity some people might bring.

Best regards Shamatix

P.S. Nice catch on the Mindthurst Bracers:p
Omg you are amazing and this is so true <3

Welcome back to the bracket!

If you wish to have a 19 twink on the most popular realm, Bleeding Hollow, then you can apply for funding on Alliance in the GG 19s thread that's sticky'd on this forum page. All you need to do is take some time and fill it out properly. We don't fund rogues, boomkins/ferals druids. Cya in the gulch '-'/

Thanks for all the greetings and info!

@Camo Out of curiosity, may I ask why none of those classes/specs?

Mainly because feral for is really OP right now and ruin games, while I think the reasoning behind boomkin and rogues is because a lot of people are playing the 2 classes. GG 19 is mainly about funding people but also trying to give everyone the best BG experience and doing that requires certain restrictions such as ferals are looked down upon. Another really good thing to do is logging on the loosing faction in order to try balance them out to bring the best bg experience for everyone or if you do not have any alliance characters for example and you are playing a balance druid, but you can see 2-3 others are queing balance druid to simply log on another class, I hope this helped you out on some of your questions:)

Yeah I think your best bet would be to come BH alliance. Honestly, we are in desperate need of Resto Shamans, in my opinion, and healers in general (take a look at Tollo's Class Tier thread); as some classes are better for arenas vs. warsong, and others are just barely viable at 19. Alliance at the moment is really stacked with hunters/priests (yet again my opinion).

Users who are viewing this thread