EU+US New heirlooms 8.1

Purchasable from a vendor in Boralus/Zuldazar for a currency obtainable via invasions, warfronts, and quests in Darkshore at 120

Purchasable from a vendor in Boralus/Zuldazar for a currency obtainable via invasions, warfronts, and quests in Darkshore at 120
I got super excited for Starter Edition players, than I actually read the thread... R.I.P.

Some trinkets and potion are OP right now , idk if it’s worth a token though since wf currency farm rate is pretty low if war front isn’t available for ur faction

There's 2 warfronts, you should have the easiest time of your life finding one to do. WF completion should be on the order of 5-15x Medals but the way they're overlapped right now, Horde US can't do Arathi, while Alliance US can do Darkshore.

1x per WQ, 5x per Assault completion (4 WQs), 15x per Warfront win.

In the future, there will no shortage of WF availability. Fuck those dailies/WQ for 1x Medal, in the long run those are ass. Just get a group and crank out the worst feature in BFA.

You'll be doing this grind all expansion, the Draughts for 10 Stat/10% Exp costs 5x Medals.

Also: you posted a ton of duplicates for the Horde versions, but in the Heirloom collections there's distinct 2 spots for each Heirloom (one of Alliance/Horde). Not sure if they unlock eachother yet, have fun. ^_^

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread