New guild?

Trollguden

Jøldal Förebild
Hey guys!

I've been thinking alot lately and I feel that the things that I really enjoy in this game almost never happens and I haven't seen myself as a leader type but there is one thing I really want to do and that is full inguild wargames with "tournament" rules (no ferals, bms etc). I got plenty of experience of this from practicing with GSC and I miss the kind of comminity that grows with wargames. Like just having a grp of ppl who can joke with eacher other, fight with each other and come out stronger on the other side giving it all the next time, ppl who believe in the games and have alot of patiance and wanna help. I know there are ppl out there like it and I want them together.

I was thinking about making a guild for ppl like this and ofc, it doesn't have to end there but I want it to be the priority of the guild. I want weekly games as some kind of chemo from all the cancer pugs.
I'm not the richest guy on wow and I won't sponsor anything but I expect that the kind of ppl I want can take care of themselves. I don't say that I won't help because I will in the ways I can but when it comes to it I just want some fun.

My question to you guys is if there is any hope for this to work or if ppl have given up already. I'm sure wargames will come back in legion but maaan legion is far away and I need the fun now. And no, I'm not gonna collect battletags and start wargames that way. I've seen ppl try that version.

Users who are viewing this thread