New Father

Budget

On The Sidelines
Alright i was on the fence about making this post because of reasons. But here it is.

RXUP0599.jpeg
Newest family member. Carson Adrian K. My little man decided to scare us and come out half a week early unexpected.

If anyone has any tips for parenting i'll take them. I'm extremely nervous and happy and a ton of other emotions.

grats dude

Forget about sleep bro, or learn to ajust with little of it.

Your girl and yourself should suppliment each other well. Find out what works. Sleep when the baby sleeps. That's the amount of sleep you're going to get, so better sync up with that demon. Get something early to stimulate the baby when it's about 2 / almost 3 months. My go-to pick is a mobile (the sculpture thing). But. Make. Sure. That. It. Has. A. Mute. Function. For. The. Love. Of. God.

I don't have a baby myself, but I'm that weird age where most of my friends start to settle down and start a family, so I've been told and experienced a thing or two. I have been helping friends, babysitting every now and then when they leave for vacation (mostly people who are foreigners, in which case their family don't live here in the country, so they rely on friends).

Good luck, and congrats!

I believe that the best advice is enjoy it while lasts, people tell you no more sleep and free time, that's true but give it a few years and you won't even remember the sleepless nights, you'll just miss your monster being a baby again. Always put the baby first now and forever, it goes by quick as hell and you don't want to miss a moment, hold them like a baby now because eventually they want nothing but independence.

As regards your baby, the true question is: which faction does he will choose once arrived in game? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread