[NEW] European Twink Community (Discord)

Donvan

Veteran
Hey all! Have you ever felt hard times organizing war-games against peers from other realms, maybe even realms with other languages? Would you like to exchange peacefully with people from different places about lvl 19 classic twinks? All this in real time (Discord)? We got you covered, join here!

We do already have a twink community for German players with roughly hundred players. But let's bring this on an international scale.

I kindly invite you to the new European twink community on discord: https://discord.gg/S7CHUPmVMm

What you will get:
  • Good talks with likeminded people
  • Learn from experienced players and debate tactics
  • Organize war-games against other groups or simply sync-queue
  • Peaceful and calm conversations, including off-topic for fun stuff
We've all been through harder times, where discussions escalated quickly, people were flamed or insulted in brutal ways. This is history. We'll moderate (if needed), but at least we'll engage. Guild masters may contact me and get privileges to moderate. Engaged community members, too.

We are already 10 from many realms. Ready to join? Then follow this discord link!

Last edited:
Super lit discord, typed the word "fuck" and got banned, very family friendly i must say!

Latex I like you as player. Joining an alternative discord group with your message... I mean, the group was built because other groups allow the spread of vulgarity, racism and co.

Our rules are clear. There is 0 tolerance.
What's next if people are allowed vulgarity? Something racist? Not with us.

P.S.: We don't mind giving second chances

Super lit discord, typed the word "fuck" and got banned, very family friendly i must say!
Well you introduced yourself with
"I eat ass and f*ck horses" - if you dont take The New Euopean twink hub serious, you have to deal with the
consequences
[doublepost=1608043920,1608043827][/doublepost]thanks for bump up this thread xD

Well you introduced yourself with
"I eat ass and f*ck horses" - if you dont take The New Euopean twink hub serious, you have to deal with the
consequences
[doublepost=1608043920,1608043827][/doublepost]thanks for bump up this thread xD

Im not that nasty, the phrase was "i eat ass and fuck hoes" it was clearly a joke, and i didnt even get a chance to read your PG-13 guidelines before u banned me.

You never know with you guys :rolleyes:

Yeah, my expectations of Classic WoW players are superlow and they rarely fail to give me bad impressions.
This was literally my first reception in this server...

Guy tags me to introduce myself, so I did his server a favour and covered everything in my introduction

unknown.png

then got an instant DM
unknown.png

where he is telling me to remove """"the child abuse"""""" part and threaten to ban me if I don't.

I have no idea how anyone can be so bad at running a discord server.
This guy even makes me appreciate the XPOFF moderators.

oh btw, I do have a few discord servers myself, like
unknown.png

so I do have a perspective of how it is to own a server and to moderate. But this isn't the way to do it... idc if you're planning to unban me soon or whatever. Being trigger happy with bans have consequences

It was clearly stated that in this discord offensive humor is not tolerated and yet here you are making an offensive joke right off the bat. Dovan reached out to you pointing out that it was against the discord's code of conduct but you tried to defend yourself and played it off as just a joke. Instead you could have taken the cue and admitted that you violated the rules of the community you just joined and apparently want to be part of.

Taking constructive feedback and admitting to mistakes prevents offensive jokes from being made again. It also provides greater context the next time one thinks about making an offensive joke.

You say that you run several discords yourself, so how would you react if someone breaks the main premisse of your discord and after politly pointing it out to him you are confronted with complete incomprehension and ignorance.

But it is ok, you don't have to be part of this discord if you don't want to comply with its basic rules ;)

Users who are viewing this thread