NEW changes to 20 tiwnk bracket BONECHILLING

Yoshiana

Grandfathered
So now if you wanna play as a 20 twink vet, you can no longer play without game-time and get into exp on or off bgs, you have to have game time, if you want to get into the xp off bracket you gota have game time and turn xp off.

F2p accounts are the only ones allowed to play in the xp off 20 brakcet without game time.

ewKX10502546.jpg

So now if you wanna play as a 20 twink vet, you can no longer play without game-time and get into exp on or off bgs, you have to have game time, if you want to get into the xp off bracket you gota have game time and turn xp off.

F2p accounts are the only ones allowed to play in the xp off 20 brakcet without game time.
When will this start

Are you sure this isnt the old problem with having xp turned off and forgot to turn it on before subscription time expires, and thus locking you out of doing bg even if you turn it back on?

What ohti said. open a ticket. There's a Script in the 20s FAQ...

So you made a vet twink, let your account time run out and holy shit, now you cant que BGs. Welp, thats because Veteran accounts (and F2P accounts) cant que BGs with XP turned off and you didnt turn your XP back on before your account wound down. You'll have to open a ticket and get a GM to turn it back on for you. Good luck!

I'm including the following script courtesy of Zwab from the XPOff discord that he recently used to get this problem resolved. It includes a link to a battle.net support article on this very topic. Feel free to use it when contacting GMs
https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/20294 The article states the following: "Re-enable experience gains without adding game time by talking to Behsten in Stormwind or to Slahtz in Orgrimmar. If this doesn't re-enable experience gains for you, contact us." I have talked to Slahtz in Orgrimmar, however he took 10 gold from me and did not re-enable my experience gains. I am now contacting you regarding this issue as stated in the article, are you able to resolve my issue with experience gains? Thanks.

i had my xp on when game time ended on my vets
Giving you the benefit of the doubt here...

Historically, theres been some lag time between a sub ending and that sub being recognized as able to que for BGs. An odd little 1 hour window or so as the status of the account on the client side and the server side were at odds for a bit.

Maybe try again today.

Users who are viewing this thread