New BoA Ring - fail at lvl 1

Chubtohd

Almost Awesome
Well...our friendly data miners at mmo have given us this

Dread Pirate Ring - Items - Sigrie

Sadly...no stats at lvl1

(ps .. I know this is a few hours late on the info .. just posting in case you haven't heard)

This makes me sad, I was hoping atleast for 1 hit 1 crit, sigh, blizzard be hatin us level 1s.

But... I r sexy /turns into a epic ring with +10 to all stats, +15 hit rating and +25 expertise :)

I call it [Cookie's Ring of Ultimate Twinkage]

Ego said:
But but, my gold eternium is so sexy ! D:

Noble's ring ftw. Anyways isn't there a 2nd ring coming as well? Sad that it doesn't give any stats, 1 hit would be the most benefiting as I see it. Would rock to have more hit, and especially from a spot where you don't have any stats as of now. 2 rings with 1 hit each would hit cap you I guess as a rogue for lvl 1 pvp? 5.2% hit

Boglund said:
Noble's ring ftw. Anyways isn't there a 2nd ring coming as well? Sad that it doesn't give any stats, 1 hit would be the most benefiting as I see it. Would rock to have more hit, and especially from a spot where you don't have any stats as of now. 2 rings with 1 hit each would hit cap you I guess as a rogue for lvl 1 pvp? 5.2% hit

Noble's Ring is the next thing on my list, but yeah, I would probably "have a nerdgasm" (~Twinkytoes?) if we got 1 hit on our rings. Meh, then again, really thinking about quitting, I've taken up guitar again, license on the 21st, and I am getting that DC bullshit I used to get, so it's whatever to me now. WoW just isn't the game I used to love.

It's a shame man. But if I were you i'd get rid of WoW and prioritize the guitar. That's literally the same thing as I did, besides I got turntables.

You're right when you say that wow isnt the game it used to be. But as time goes on, people and games and everything evolves. Level 1 twinking is much....better(?)....now, since blizz is attempting to push people to 80, and in doin so are making level 1 twinking much more fun, and have been giving us tons of bonuses. If you have evolved past wow, and guitar and life is more important to you, then as Bog said, go with that. Obviously we're all going to miss you both, i know i've learned a helluva lot from the both of you. but enough gayness. If you gotta leave, then all the power to you, and i wish you well in life. Don't forget to visit from time to time :D

He didn't say he quit already though:p. Yeah, I'm not sure if I think lvl 1 twinking was more entertaining in 3.2 tbh. Well it's awesome to have no exp to think about. I guess I just miss the old days with me, Røsk, Wasteofmoney and Imthebest and some of the other people I enjoyed playing with and against.

I know he didnt say he was leaving yet, but itll be sad to see you both go. Maybe when you both have 15 bucks extra, you can come back and surprise us!

But back on topic, it kinda sucks that the ring doesnt give stats at level 1, even though EVERY OTHER BOA DOES. Hopefully the other ring which will inevitably come out, caster or not, will give stats at lvl 1.

Every other boa doesn't give stats, look at that 2.8 speed sword for example. A lot of weapon which doesn't give stats.

And btw I didn't leave the game because of the money. That's just another fortunate side by leaving the game.

Users who are viewing this thread