EU New Bis Priest 39s Items list anywhere ?

rentadog

Grandfathered
im looking for a current bis guide for disc priest 39
i know most of the bg crates blues will be bis but before that

Not sure if this helps or not.

Heirlooms scale to i44 @ 39.

The gear from Scholomance is i43, I have found a couple of Green non BG Crate items @i44. I got boosted through both Strat instances on my 39 ( yes you can enter ) they dropped nothing usable on a 39.

Obviously for BG's you will want to use the Grey items in head / neck / ring and Offhand to boost ilevel as much as possible, these are all easily obtainable.

Edit: I'll check later what those Greens are - iirc Gloves and Boots. But i have no access to armoury right now

Any item with ilvl 44 is BIS, from what i have seen ilvl 60 shit gives you not more than 1 armor or some shit like that... so around the 44 ilvl mark is what you should aim at

Hitting 44 item level doesn't actually matter, that's the baseline that you'll be at by just filling every gear slot. You start to gain stats going above 44 average. At 56 ilevel on WW I gain a total of 1 armor, 1 agil, 3 stam...it's probably not worth it.

@rentadog The most important piece of gear is using a Wand as your weapon. They currently count as filling two item slots, so it's a much bigger stat boost than BiS item level gear.

If you're looking up other stuff, I've been finding most of my gear using wowhead filters.
Here's one for cloth shoulders http://www.wowhead.com/items/armor/cloth/max-req-level:39/slot:3?filter=128:221;1:2;0:0. The key options are setting Max Level to 39, Source to Any (filters out most unobtainable items) and Timewarped to No (can't get these, but they show as usable at all levels because of their scaling). A few items you can't get will sneak through, like high level satchel gear (highest satchel items at 39 are 45 ilevel). It's a good way to check out your options though.

Thanks for the replys - can i ask what off hand and wand you suggest - other than the one in scholomance @ 43 ilvl i cant seem to see others suitable

Did some homework and worked this out:

shoulder - 44 lunar mantle / corpseburner
chest - 45 robe of the thousand needles
boots - 49 gnomish inventor boots
hands - 44 royal gloves / windchaser
head - 58 master engineer's googles
legs - 44 regal leggings / prideling down leggings
belt - 44 royal sash
bracer - 46 bloodband bracer
cloak - 60 cloak of coordination
weapon - 43 necromantic wand
offhand - 70 strath lily
trinket - 55 Major Recombobulator
neck - 80 Problem Solving Pendant
rings - 60 The Rock

Edited since blizzard confused me by putting engineer items at lvl 35 requirement but putting engineer requirement out of reach :D

Last edited:

head - 183 mech snow goggles engineer
belt - 44 royal sash
offhand - 70 strath lily
trinket - 200 gnomish lightning generator
rings - 60 The Rock

try not to praise me too much :D

You can't get 450 Engineering on a 39. (300 is Max)

Just realised head was missing also:
http://www.wowhead.com/item=16008/master-engineers-goggles

I realise this may seem engineering intensive but the materials straight bought from the auction house for 1-300 has cost my 3 39's around about 1k gold each. If it helps google search for a guide to get a materials list and then buy either the same or slightly more matts and spam craft either what the guide says or what makes the most sense based on auction prices. If you go all the way to 300 you can also fly the un-painted helicopter in bgs :)))

belt - 44 royal sash
offhand - 70 strath lily
trinket - 55 Major Recombobulator
rings - 60 The Rock

Edited since blizzard confused me by putting engineer items at lvl 35 requirement but putting engineer requirement out of reach :D

shoulder - 45 The Dungeon Satchel Shoulder
belt - 44 royal sash
offhand - 70 strath lily
trinket - 58 SVT Fishing trinket
rings - 60 The Rock

The Invasion WF gear if you get lucky is i53 and current BiS for all cloth / weapon ( has to be the Wand for casters )slots

Edit - Second best is the Blue i47 gear from the PvP chests.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread