EU+US new BiS Legion items

Sun

';..;'
Ok so i understand that in bg's ilvl items to get you capped are BiS. But outside bg's the gear has changed to what is BIS for all classes as well. now everyone pretty much needs to do random bg's and get all the new items, but i guess to some extend with the old items and enchants some of the old BiS is most likely the same. But there is a new 2hander that i wanted to post up so here is the Decapitor its better than heirloom 2hander axe.

decapitator.jpg

It gets really interesting once you see the variations even within each type. For example, 2 different Players can be wearing the exact same Boots of the Aurora and one have 2/2 Haste/Versa while the other got 1/4 Haste/Versa. I'm using Level 10 values but you get the idea. Granted this makes getting to absolute BiS a serious PITA due to the time investment required to get everything with the exact Stat layout you want (PvE/World PvP only) but that's what us Twinks do afterall.

Reactions: Sun
I have a grandfathered mallet of zul ferrak and it's ilvl is 50. It's stats are strength and Stam but it hits like a truck still. Is ilvl the only thing that matters now?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I have a grandfathered mallet of zul ferrak and it's ilvl is 50. It's stats are strength and Stam but it hits like a truck still. Is ilvl the only thing that matters now?

Yes, but outside of ILV, weapon types do matter for different classes, mainly melee. One weapon may not make you do a lot of damage whereas some other will increase it, based on Weapon speed i think.

Yes, but outside of ILV, weapon types do matter for different classes, mainly melee. One weapon may not make you do a lot of damage whereas some other will increase it, based on Weapon speed i think.

yea for my arms warrior i get a boost to my dmg for using pacifier instead or arcanite reaver or the new decapitator. so in bg's weapon speed is determining a part of your damage.

So would my warriors pendulum of doom be better than arcane reaper?

unfortunately pod proc is greyed out.
So you died in the BG with it equipped, then Rez'd and equipped a different Weapon and didn't get the Proc even once? I'm seeing several Brackets and even WoW Forums saying MANY Weapon Procs still work just fine after you die once with it equipped.

Users who are viewing this thread