NEW Beast Mastery "melee" Hunter PVP part 2

as usual a nice video, loving the melee bm hunter. Stuff like that and spellhance ranged surv are fun and make the game more interesting imo.

Cool vid,liked the soundtrack as well.
Thanks mate! I do spend some time trying to get the music to fit.
well done. Really enjoyed it
Awesome! TYVM for comment, I do make them for myself but it feels good to get positive feedback.
Nice vid, nice edit, nice music choice. I liked it!
Have you ever had yourself checked for Parkinson disease?
LMAO cheers m8, appreciate it! I have noticed this too, I have been playing without a mouse pad but I think the real problem is my movement style.
A and D are strafe and I use the right click in combination with them to turn, then I also have 6,7 as scroll up/down 8 is side button and 9 is middle mouse button so I think what is happening is when I am moving and hitting mainly the side button (8) it creates that shaking. Very annoying to watch after as I don't notice much when playing, will try and fix for future videos lol.
as usual a nice video, loving the melee bm hunter. Stuff like that and spellhance ranged surv are fun and make the game more interesting imo.
OMG mate I love that and agree 100% Always favored the under dog and when you can make up your own specs its even better. Would love to see some spellhance videos, hint hint!

Season's Greetings Everyone! I give to you the gift of Joy and Laughter, with me or at me please enjoy the second edition of the Melee Beast Master.

May you all have a very safe and Meme-ish Christmas for this years holiday season!

This is amazing might have to try it out my hunter has been sitting gathering dust for quite a while cos it's at the point where any bg you're in has at least 4 hunters already adding more just makes it boring, this would spice it up a bit

OMG mate I love that and agree 100% Always favored the under dog and when you can make up your own specs its even better. Would love to see some spellhance videos, hint hint!

Picking up a new pc today so I might be able to do that soon haha.

uHRCnj28_o.gif

Users who are viewing this thread