PTR New Allied Races Up on PTR

Light

vet
Mechagnome
EbuW6c8.png

This looks kinda OP

z5OL8gC.png

Not bad at all.

These 2 already make mech gnome stand out.

8danVS0.png

Cool.. I guess?

Vulpera

UxUvLC9.png

So far this just pulls out a potion I can throw and heal an Ally for 1 health...

lTAbmHJ.png

I guess you can change the effect, but I've only seen that one ^

xZ844NV.png

Heres the good one. You can set a camp in any location.
Then Teleport back to it. 1 Hour cooldown ...so meh

zOD7Nlw.png

Teleport to camp spell. 10 sec cast. I'm curious if this will be alllowed in PvP instances.
AB ninja. Quick flag grab o_O

UjGIXGC.png

Cool

w7QzC8o.png

Chance to get a Satchel of Goods.
To lazy to test and go kill humanoids. You guys could test this.
I cant have all the fun.

Overall looks like mech gnome gonna be decent in PvP

re-arm seems to be about the only thing worth while here.
unless the camp shit works in bgs then wsg is going to be so wack

unless the camp shit works in bgs then wsg is going to be so wack

my guess would be it will work in bg's, but flag carrier cant use it similar to how fc cant use a mount, and being that it can only be used outdoors and the 1 hour cd, it shouldn't have too much effect. if they let fc use it and they can teleport back to other side just outside the base, yea it will be whack

my guess would be it will work in bg's, but flag carrier cant use it similar to how fc cant use a mount, and being that it can only be used outdoors and the 1 hour cd, it shouldn't have too much effect. if they let fc use it and they can teleport back to other side just outside the base, yea it will be whack
Setting it outside of top doors would be ridiculous.

Heres a thought recently blizz made it possible to mount on wsg roof, does that count as outside? If you can place the camp on roof thatll be broken lmao

Setting it outside of top doors would be ridiculous.

Heres a thought recently blizz made it possible to mount on wsg roof, does that count as outside? If you can place the camp on roof thatll be broken lmao
since when do you own a pure f2p o_O

since when do you own a pure f2p o_O
I've been playing pure f2ps since MoP, didn't start playing vets until Legion when I joined XPOFF actually.

all my old ones are shitty and outdated but I geared this new sham so that I could still queue with guildies while I had gametime on my vet account (this was before party sync.)

technically its a linked f2p, this is the only pure f2p on NA I have https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/darkspear/andurdeadlol

(I have pure f2ps on EU.)

Users who are viewing this thread