New Aerie Peak <CRIT OR GTFO>

Falren - Aerie Peak

Grandfathered
<CRIT OR GTFO> is recruiting!

guildss.jpg

We are the main and only active vet twink guild on Aerie Peak(Horde), we have many members of the guild already and hoping to find more!
We already do plenty of wargames and premade bgs, and full of talented players looking for a challenge!

Many members are online, eithier F2P or part of the guild, we are the highest population server of 20 twinks and F2P. So if you are looking for a server with the highest amount of members in the community, you've found it! Our guild bank is stashed with swiftness potions and Goblin kites and other resources so we can keep our members prepared for the worst. Many players even do arena, and our queues aren't as bad as you would think.

We do provide free enchants after a 5 day waiting period, only to your main vet twink

We supply

- Gloves

- Feet

- Chest

-Weapon

A few things you should be prepared for before joining

- We are a 20 vet twink guild

- BIS (best in slot) is not required, but please be geared, here is the vet armory list if you don't know what gear you need.

- Know how to relatively play your class, If you are lost, we will help you with that as well

- You must get along with others and work as a team (this is important)

If you want to join please contact Falren (or faldren) in game or private message through TI. Our guild is growing everyday and having more members from TI would help us grow even more.

Attachments

• guildss.jpg
    guildss.jpg
    474.1 KB · Views: 217
Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck in your growing process. When you all get big enough we will have to set up some 10v10 premades between your guild and <NWA>!

Support! Woulda stayed in if I hadn't been on horde for just gearing purposes! :)

This world needs more alli!
but good luck with your guild, I think I've already seen some members in bgs ñ_ñ

I am soon to be in contact with the GM of <AP TWINKS> the alliance guild, I'm sure their guild is great as well. So if you want to join AP but alliance, I suggest you go with them.

:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to report the guild has gotten even larger! We are averaging at 10-15 consistent throughout the whole day, sometimes reaching to the 20s on popular nights!

We are currently not accepting any more rogues ( too many)

and Still looking for more talented players to join! Remember, chants are covered after 5 days!

Also we are now doing far more wargames with having so much more new players as well as doing tourneys within our own guild!

Join us now and join the fun!

Guild is still very active and looking for new players! Aerie-Peak is becoming even more popular, all the more reason to join our guild! CRIT OR GTFO

Users who are viewing this thread