New 59 Warlock Project - Would Love Feedback

Seater

Hey lads!
New to the twinking community, and have been planning out a 59 warlock twink recently.
Would really appreciate any sort of feedback from the lads out there with far more experience than me.

244346b04d77bbfae1efe97e842f33f0.png

244346b04d77bbfae1efe97e842f33f0

My biggest critique is why alliance? There are a disproportionate number of 59 alliance twinks. It seems very boring at this point.

Can anyone explain this? Is this a can’t rank at 60 so do 59s to face roll mostly non-twinks?

Come to horde and have a challenge. You could get rank 11 in greens ally side.

Real thoughts though. Are you really going to have a sageblade made? Probably easier to buy an Elemental Attuned depending on server.

Last edited:
Hey lads!
New to the twinking community, and have been planning out a 59 warlock twink recently.
Would really appreciate any sort of feedback from the lads out there with far more experience than me.

244346b04d77bbfae1efe97e842f33f0.png

244346b04d77bbfae1efe97e842f33f0
It’s a good build, the only thing bad about t.05 is that you have to get other pieces to turn it into t.05, also have to worry about exp unless you have people who can run you

My biggest critique is why alliance? There are a disproportionate number of 59 alliance twinks. It seems very boring at this point.

Can anyone explain this? Is this a can’t rank at 60 so do 59s to face roll mostly non-twinks?

Come to horde and have a challenge. You could get rank 11 in greens ally side.

Real thoughts though. Are you really going to have a sageblade made? Probably easier to buy an Elemental Attuned depending on server.

I'm on alliance because I rely on my main characters and my guildmates to help me out. We're a bunch doing 59 twinks as a side project to try finding enjoyment in the game again. Do you think Elemental Attuned would be better? Sageblade seems super strong.
[doublepost=1600437709,1600437630][/doublepost]
It’s a good build, the only thing bad about t.05 is that you have to get other pieces to turn it into t.05, also have to worry about exp unless you have people who can run you
Finished every piece besides ZG shoulders so far. After I get those I was planning to get to 58 and start the 0.5 chain. This is ofc unless people have recommendations of other pieces of gear to go for.

I'm on alliance because I rely on my main characters and my guildmates to help me out. We're a bunch doing 59 twinks as a side project to try finding enjoyment in the game again. Do you think Elemental Attuned would be better? Sageblade seems super strong.
[doublepost=1600437709,1600437630][/doublepost]
Finished every piece besides ZG shoulders so far. After I get those I was planning to get to 58 and start the 0.5 chain. This is ofc unless people have recommendations of other pieces of gear to go for.

Sageblade is awesome if you can stand the 2k gold cost to make it. Depends on the server obviously. Gear in general looks awesome.

I totally get that you need support for a 59. Just expect to be stomping lvl 55 horde levelers primarily. Whether that is fun or not depends on the player. Been at 59 for probably 3 months with a roughly 10% win rate.

Let me know your lock name so I know who to run from on my mage lol :p

Side note: You sure you want to wear a dude’s taint on your neck?

Last edited:
Sageblade is awesome if you can stand the 2k gold cost to make it. Depends on the server obviously. Gear in general looks awesome.

I totally get that you need support for a 59. Just expect to be stomping lvl 55 horde levelers primarily. Whether that is fun or not depends on the player. Been at 59 for probably 3 months with a roughly 10% win rate.

Let me know your lock name so I know who to run from on my mage lol :p

Side note: You sure you want to wear a dude’s taint on your neck?
Had to chase down Sageblade pattern on a different server. Transferred it over to mine and leveled swordsmithing from scratch on one of my 60s. If it turned out elementium was better at this point I would've been sad, haha.
Was not sure what to expect in the 59 bracket honestly. If it's a complete stomp it'll be unfortunate and probably get old early.
I'll make the sacrifice of a dudes taint around my neck for those stats :D

My lock is named Rotwithdots from Earthshaker EU atm. What about your mage? So I can /wave if I run into you! :p

Had to chase down Sageblade pattern on a different server. Transferred it over to mine and leveled swordsmithing from scratch on one of my 60s. If it turned out elementium was better at this point I would've been sad, haha.
Was not sure what to expect in the 59 bracket honestly. If it's a complete stomp it'll be unfortunate and probably get old early.
I'll make the sacrifice of a dudes taint around my neck for those stats :D

My lock is named Rotwithdots from Earthshaker EU atm. What about your mage? So I can /wave if I run into you! :p

Ah, whew. Maybe EU is better. NA is just an alliance massacre most games. Good luck man. That’s an impressive investment. Should be fun. Locks wreck.

Are warlocks considered top dogs at 59? I’m in the process of making a 59 spriest, but I also have a warlock at a similar level, so I could go with that one instead. Decisions, decisions...

Are warlocks considered top dogs at 59? I’m in the process of making a 59 spriest, but I also have a warlock at a similar level, so I could go with that one instead. Decisions, decisions...

Both are very strong. Go with whatever play style you like. SPs are more straight forward and can heal obviously. I feel like they get focused more though. Really just depends what you like. I wouldn’t worry about which is stronger.

There are definitely more SPs than locks running around if that matters to you.

Character update :
Every gear drop I needed have been achieved, only things remaining now is - Farm 500 more Argent Dawn rep for the quest chain, level from 56-58, start the 0.5 chain and complete it. Can't wait to melt some faces in BGs!

b8cc55f4fba2db54f48537c6628deb37.png

Character update :
Every gear drop I needed have been achieved, only things remaining now is - Farm 500 more Argent Dawn rep for the quest chain, level from 56-58, start the 0.5 chain and complete it. Can't wait to melt some faces in BGs!

b8cc55f4fba2db54f48537c6628deb37.png

Could you tell me how you managed to acquire all of the gear before being 58?

Specifically? Did you have to pay for runs to get all the pieces needed for tier 0.5?

Could you tell me how you managed to acquire all of the gear before being 58?

Specifically? Did you have to pay for runs to get all the pieces needed for tier 0.5?
We as a guild started it as a side project. We would bring 5 mains for the dungeons, then log the twinks for the specific bosses they needed. If more than 1 twink needed gear from a boss we'd 2-man it with 3 twinks. We started gathering all the gear at level 45, but the exp we got was minimal so could've gone higher before starting.

For ZG item we'd just do a normal guild ZG with a couple twinks in at a time.

Congrats, what was your 45 minute Strat run strategy?
We did 59 twinks as a guild project with 10'ish people making twinks. For all our strat runs we'd clear with mains, people would relog for the bosses they'd need, then we'd 2-man Baron with 3 twinks in. We did this for the 45-min run as well.

Very impressive setup indeed! Are you getting any games though? I’m at Alliance-EU, waiting like 25 mins for a game... I’m still leveling my twink (spriest) but the que-times are really making me second guess the whole thing...

Very impressive setup indeed! Are you getting any games though? I’m at Alliance-EU, waiting like 25 mins for a game... I’m still leveling my twink (spriest) but the que-times are really making me second guess the whole thing...
The queues are definitely rough. I just minimize and watch tv shows or goldfarm on my other acc while waiting in queue.

Users who are viewing this thread